Reviews for Rebooted
NightFlowerLuv chapter 31 . 5/9
DemonChild22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
S.Eve chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this. The Frontier kids are my personal favorite of all the Digimon seasons and it is always wonderful to read a good fic about them. This fic was a truly great blend of two worlds- all of your explanations for why things were the way they were made sense. I could really get behind how the digital world first started and then how it had outgrown even that. Not to mention you were really great on characterization for all the characters, an especially impressive feat since both sides were set in the future of their series. Even though it was a continuation of sorts for both sides everyone still felt like themselves despite the time that had passed.
I personally *loved* how you characterized Izumi- it's always good to see someone call out some of the female stereotypes and actually have a *problem* with them (regardless of how she ended that chapter...) I especially loved how she called out everyone for just assuming she would like a guy just because he liked her-an overused trope in many a tale- (though i personally like that pairing ;)
There were just so many good moments in this fic- like Kouji's crush (another guilty pairing of mine) and its fallout.
Kudos to you on keeping everyone believable as people (or digimon... or ancient pharaohs...) and having their problems be reasonably resolved. It some ways I felt that your fic (which I've just read over the course of one day) had more reasonable answers to loopholes left on the Noah arc and in the workings of the digital world.
And the ending! I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad about how Takuya's arc resolved itself- though it honestly made the best sense by then- BUT I was practically squealing by how you managed to incorporate the whole "partner" thing. (and had apparently been alluding to that in the early chapters during their introduction to Domino) Hello first digi-human pair up! It felt like at some point in the far off future the Adventure digi world could come to be...
(always a plus in my book)
So anyway- I should probably stop gushing about all the things I liked in this fic or I'll be here all night. Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your work! (Come back to the Digimon Frontier fandom more often!)
jkateel chapter 31 . 8/10/2013
You know, I was thinking this morning, "I never finished this story." So, I started at the beginning, and just finished. It was great-I laughed, I cried, I cringed, I rolled my eyes at blatant teenagerism-and I couldn't help but think how even this story is like the first go around. Kids who got to have these fabulous adventures, but then were deposited back in the real world before they could even protest. But the story offers the solution just as much as it showcases the problem: we gotta' be able to open that gate within ourselves and have the adventures we want, whenever.

And now, for a not so profound review: I loved every minute of this. The Fear parts were especially chilling, especially Tomoki's. Well done.
Devildelivery chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
To be honest here, the reasons I kept reading this story were because it had puzzleshipping and because of you. I like puzzleshipping, yeah, but I don't care much about Digimon Frontier. If it's someone else, I might have dropped this story from my reading list. However, I like your writing style, and all of your puzzleshipping fanfics. So I kept reading.

Anyway, along the ride, I found myself addit to the story. I still didn't care much about Frontier, but the combination of Digital World and Dual Monster, Characters' reaction not OCC in my opinion, how well everything fit together, made me read through every chapter and waiting for a new one.

Even though what I wanted to see most were Yuufi and Yami, I also enjoyed very much when Fiiru (I thought the word came from 'Free') deceived Tomoki, Izumi and Jumpei.

I first read it in your livejournal...if I remember correctly, when there're only 20 chapters or so. After I found out the you also put it in your fanfiction account, I was excited. Now that it's finished, I'm very thankful.

The reason I never review until the story is finished...maybe because I feel like I would interupt the author during the writing? Silly, I know. But I cound't help it.

Ps. for some reason, I think this story (at least on Yu-Gi-Oh part) came after "Future Tense" timeline. Probably because Kaiba mentioned that Yami made sure that Yuugi no longer worked for him.
Flameoflegend chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
...This is cooler than Mokuba is short
aenysa chapter 30 . 7/20/2012
To be honest, I've never watched Digimon. The characters were completely new to me. But... I really loved this fanfiction. Even though the Yu-Gi-Oh characters were the only ones I knew, their parts were rather brief and focused mainly on the Digimon characters. Somehow, I still got to know them and get attached. That doesn't happen very often, even with fandoms with characters I actually know. The ending was really great, in a happy sort of reunion way that made me sit back and smile. I thought the touch with the bottom of the chapters having little program-like code-word things (noI don't know how to say it) was pretty cool. All in all... This was a great fanfiction that I pretty much spent the entire day reading. Thank you so much. :)
Draconia Snowmantle-Snape chapter 31 . 7/20/2012
What a great ending to a fantastic and gripping tale a truly marvelous crossover. Very well thought out and spliced together
Draconia Snowmantle-Snape chapter 25 . 5/31/2012
This is a great story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next.
Kitsuru chapter 23 . 5/9/2012
Okay, this story? It deserves waaaaay more reviews than it's gotten. Well-written, excellent characterisation, and an actually creative crossover plot? The only reason I didn't read through the entire thing in one night is because I noticed that it was three in the morning when I started the second to last chapter. XD
NightFlowerLuv chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Oh boy.

This isn't going to be pretty, is it?
NightFlowerLuv chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
Hm. KoujixTakuya as well, eh?

This is pretty awesome! :3
NightFlowerLuv chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Okay, I need to know.

Puzzleshipping, Yes or No? I am so confused right now. XD
Psychick23 chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Oh no, Kouji! Hope he'll be okay on his own. Also, I love Mai's line, "I am not getting beaten by something that cute." It was nice to see her in the story too. Please continue! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Psychick23 chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
heh heh, well at least yugi knows what's going on. Now if only Takuya could figure it out. Unfortunately, knowing the perceptiveness of every fearless leader of the digidestined, that is not likely to happen anytime soon. Especially if Kouji himself doesn't get it.

Love the end of this chapter! I was laughing for a good portion of it. Hope Takuya isn't too hard on Pipismon! :)