Reviews for When it Rains
LadyDrak75 chapter 11 . 5/21
This was amazing! Loved it! Truly the best 'Palozzo' otp out there so far!
Giggles149 chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Awesome story. Love the pairing and enjoyed how they ended up together.
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Great story, you did a good job with it :)
Andy411 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I totally agree with you on Abby. She is pretty selfish at times and it irritates me. Glad that someone else thinks that to.
barbarataku chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Like this story.
ThetaSigmaSlyth chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
more please
Magos186 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I'm not really one to vary from the Twilight/HP fanfic realm but I do like NCIS stories and while looking through some I came across yours. This is definitely not a pairing I would have forseen, but I really enjoyed your story. It was well written, had a good flow, lots of Tony goodness. I really enjoyed it. You also did an excellent job writing Ziva and her language flaws. This was a great little story. Thanks for listening to the bunny.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Good for you! I caught and adopted a fandom name! PalNozzo! Awww... CUTE BABY! Love the fic!
Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Daaaw! Loved it! I agree there's too little Jimmy/Tony out there! Great job! I love how brave and take charge your Jimmy is! I cannot wait for more!
Addiena-Saffir chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
nah i'd go with Dalmer or Dinalmer
Infinitechange chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Very interesting and cute story.
Mist chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Nice story except...so Tony and Jimmy will be inviting women or men to their place, - SEXUAL STRANGERS. But their serious? Talk about having your cake and eating it too. Wow! Nasty.
A Troll chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow, how stupid are the members of the NCIS fandom including you! Some time ago as payback for really mean reviews, to drum up interest in my fics and as a bit of a joke some friends and I started posting critical reviews under various names but mostly RAAA - Readers Against Arrogant Authors. We didn't think anyone would pay that much attention to them as they were clearly troll reviews but the over reactions (disabling anon. reviews, posting notes on stories/profiles, fics. defending me. and pms) of site members have been truely hilarious to read so we kept it going. You all fail cyber commonsense 101.

It's been too easy and now I'm moving on. You've been successfully trolled. ;-0

Belated April Fools And Happy Easter Everyone.

Herky Illiniwek aka: Erynn Phelps (find me on Facebook for more fanfiction fun) and the RAAA - Readers Against Arrogant Authors.
RAAA chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Sadly we feel we need to warn you to be very, very careful when interacting with the site member Herky Illiniwek as she and her followers (what is she a cult?) are unable to handle any form of critical feedback. Unlike the majority of authors here who welcome and respect ALL reviewers she has been known to abuse them and we've heard even block them from leaving future reviews. This is not the type of behavior we want to see encouraged on this site.

An example of this is her constant whining about being flamed but if you check her reviews you'll find no evidence of this. For examples of genuine flames check out Chelsea1234's Oh Baby, Baby; Laine3112's latest or some of Jackilee's. As for writing TBC? at the end of every chapter most people know that if a story is marked complete it usually won't be continued (except perhaps as a sequel) and it will if it's not been. Her behavior is just what's know as "review farming" (the less polite term is "review whoring"). As can been seen by frequent references to her Facebook page she's just here to feed her ego and doesn't care about improving as an author or respecting other people's right to express an opinion.

So please don't take her example as a way to interact with others on this site and be careful how you express yourself around her.

This Fan Fiction Public Service Announcement was proudly brought to you by Readers Against Arrogant Authors - We respect ALL reviewers (as long as they're polite)

P.S. - Please spread the word and if you want to learn how to remove this just ask Herky; she's had plenty of practice!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 11 . 4/3/2012