Reviews for AFTERMATH
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Are you kidding me that Dom didn't even give Letty an orgasm? He quit right before she got off? Even if he came, he should have made sure she did too-with his hands or mouth if it was too late for him.

"But right when it was feeling bomb for me I felt him pump two more times hard and then he came…jerking his body under me and his eyes rolled back as his breathing started to slow."

Inconsiderate lover!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Amazing last paragraph!

I hopped in the car and drove back to the house. I didn't miss my attitude. I didn't miss the gut wrenching feeling I just had. I didn't miss being bitchy and growling at any female that dared wonder too close to Dominic Toretto. I was done with that…I just wanted trust and for once to not have to be that way…because I could be secure in his love and want for only me. Things had never been that way before. It all brought back bad memories I didn't want to think about.

EXACTLY! That's what a real realism ship is. She should live her whole life worrying that he's cheating on her. Sounds like he has a lot more to make up for that. Just abandoning her in Mexico if he has a history of cheating on her with her friends. Dom better have changed!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Did you ever explain how Dom is back home in the US and not in jail for all the illegal stuff he pulled? Last we heard he was on the run from the law-not exactly able to settle down...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
So Letty is gone for 9 years with no word and no ones thinks that she might be dead? And no one has done an internet search for her...? Seems unlikely!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Are you telling me that even though Dom left Letty injured in a car with Leon that he never bothered to call to make sure she was ok?! I don't believe that!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Um how old is Letty here? She acts Really Immature here! I get that Dom
Never came and she asked Leon not to say anything because she wanted to tell Dom first, but did Dom never even call In that time?! And how did she keep her pregnancy a secret from everyone else? Why would she want to leave them? I get that she's pissed at Dom. why everyone else? It's not like she's going to want to or be able to work the entire pregnancy and afterward. She needs to do what's best for her baby...if she were a nature woman !
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Again-unnecessary for Tracey to be such a bitch. Now she's gone and little Dom Junior (who has had Tracey in his life since he was a baby! NINE YEARS) is going to lose someone who has been like a second mother to him. All because of needing some evil villain in your story?!

I again LOVE the way you write Dom. He's so honest and remorseful, and gets how he fucked up! it's perfect. I can actually believe Letty forgiving him because you write him so well! thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
OOH. Dom is winning me over. He isn't the cocky guy who used to hurt Letty and play with her feelings. He is so up front, telling Letty that she DOES have a hold on him, a claim on him!

I agree though that Letty shouldn't have to be that angry/jealous woman. She deserves to believe in Dom's love-hopefully they will get there!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
You seem to have a very low opinion of women. Tracey/Shadow is unnecessarily evil. Seriously, she's been a best friend to Letty for nine years during her time of need, not to mention a fixture in Dom junionr's life, and now she's making a play for Dom?! It's the worst stereotype about women possible!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Dom and Letty need to stop confusing lust and sexual attraction for LOVE. It's great that they both think the other is hot and get butterflies, but that didn't stop him from abandoning her in Mexico and her from leaving him guess for 9 years!

I like Dom's determination to win Letty back and the fact that he realizes that she had to forgive him. (I didn't like his words "make her love me" because you don't "make" someone love you...) but Oh. My. Gosh. I love how you wrote his apology to her. So few writers ever do a good job with this! He not only apologizes, but he actually acknowledges what he has to apologize for and for his role in making her feel that she had to raise Dom jr alone.

hopefully Letty will have a good apology for keeping him away from his son for nine years...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
It's a little ridiculous for Letty to let her "hate" of Dom keep her away from all of her friends (mia, Vince, leon, etc) for years, not to mention keeping her son away too!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Dom needs to tell Letty how much he still loves her! not just think it to himself!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
I love that you had Dom put it all on the line and (even though he's rightly hurt and angry for her leaving for nine years) say that he's just happy to have her back in his life. It was important that he said that before he got all angry at her for keeping Dom jr from him!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
OK-it is SO sweet and cool that Vince and Dom have been trying to locate Letty, even years later.
Since she didn't change her name though, i find it hard to believe that they couldn't have figured out that she was in Miami sooner...

When Vince says that it's clear that Letty has moved on with her life, it isn't true! She disappeared after telling them that she'd be in touch within 2 weeks...I figure that they all thought something must have happened to her (car accident?). Why would vince assume she's ok and just chose to stay away?

Thank you for having Dom break up with Olivia BEFORE Letty comes back into his life. SO much better than having him do it after Letty shows up, so that we don't know if he did it for the wrong reasons.

And the flashbacks to Dom making Letty cry, just serve to show us that he's still thinking about how he needs to improve to be worth Letty...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
I still can't believe that Letty would be so unfair to her SON to not let him know bout his father for NINE years! Even if she hated Dom, that's just cruel and wrong for her son.