Reviews for Things he doesn't have to do
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
i like it
delena4eternity chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Very hot! I enjoyed this immensely
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh wait, so this was the first one? leaves you wanting sooo much more! No wonder I didn't review the first time I read it. *evil grin* I'm kidding, I think it may have been the first slash I read here and had to "make it disappear" from the shared computer...so yeah... Definitely an Unmf moment in there though :) Maybe you've spoiled me... o.0
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Lovely lovely once again. I'll never be able to read molecular level again without laughing my $$ off. What a shame. What with all the reading about molecular levels I do. Anywho ...once again, brilliant job.

WiseD
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"Only if you ask nicely."

"Asshole."

Damon shrugs. "Close enough."

- *snort of laughter*

"So. Jealous?"

"She's a kid, Damon."

"Yes. She's a kid. I wanna go kill vampires, I wanna fuck in a cave, I wanna foil nefarious schemes, I'm not calling Elena fucking Gilbert, I'm calling you. So can the jealousy. Doesn't suit you."

- EPIC!

My first Damon/Alaric, and now I'm off to read the rest of yours :)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
if only Damon preferred Alaric :)

love they way you write Damon, I think you capture him perfectly.
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I wish the show had played out like that! That apology scene never fails to make smile and give me butterflies! I enjoyed your take on the cave with Dominate Damon and Submissive Alaric.
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMG! fantastic!

wish for a lot more where they came from!
LilRixen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
G
kat4543 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Its about time that someone wrote about the look that Damon gave Ric.
Mineola chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I wished something like this would have happened on the show! Only a little less explicitly obvioudly lol. I swear the way they looked at each other after that appology I expected a kiss. They should just get over themselves and show their relationship on screen, I am positive there is one offscreen, great story!
KhrisCHAN chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The best Damon/Alaric fic! Thanks for that :)
Extraho chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
this just made me hum happily! so sweet indeed.
lpfan07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is so good! Would love to read more
starzee chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Have to say this was great. I loved the jealousy part at the end. Hope you continue this. I think this could be a great multi-chapter :)