Reviews for Two things that should have happened
Yanijean chapter 1 . 1/4
Yes,just yes!
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That was a perfectly pointed stake through the heart. Love it!
chelsaboolove chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I know you don't usually write Delena stuff and on the grand scheme of things this fic you wrote a really long time ago but still. I love your writing style so much that even though I don't usually ready any TVD fics but Delena ones, I might just give your other ones a try. (:
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I just found this, and Dsmn! that was good! *licks lips*
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
And much like I imagine Damon would be, I'm off to take a cold shower. Grumble grumble...
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I wish she would just realize that Stefan is gone!

the transitions between scenes in this one felt a little rough, but otherwise it was another great fic!
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
If only TV Elena was as honest as your Elena! I liked the imagery used in this fic. You wrote Damon and Elena's chemistry very well. It was so easy to picture them in action.
Megilien chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
What a mind-blowing oneshot! I couldn't be more suprised by the fact that this has so few reviews...every self-respecting Delena fan should read this.

THAT is how Elena should's always Damon initiating their moments. She should take over and show him that she's choosing him, that after almost 200 years of loving and having his heart stomped on over and over in favour of his brother, someone's finally willing to love HIM for who he is, and not just because Stefan's out of sight/humanity/sanity.

Wonderful work at capturing the burning intensity between them, even without their properly acting on it :)
Wicked R chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
engulfing narrative
fallenfairy4 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow, I LOVE this!

It was surprisingly hot, I'd love if you expanded this. You could show the tow of them actually getting together ;)

Great job!
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
1864impala NO LONGER IN USE chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Just...yes. This is exactly how it should be. I want Elena to make it clear she's not just settling for him because she can't have Stefan. That she'll choose him when Stefan's back to normal. Just...yes.
loveTVD.OUAT chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Really good! Update soon!
Raven Beleren chapter 1 . 11/11/2011