Reviews for All In
Imightbe chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
So I just read this whole fic in one go, and I must say, it's bloody spectacular! I really wish you could find a spark that would make you continue writing this story; I've got so many unanswered questions!
marsupial1974 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Okay, you got my attention with this story! Naomi having a sister was unexpected and making said sister bitchy was funny. I am a a fan of poker( yes, I watch the tournaments on ESPN! Geeky, I know) so I think it's cool that you use that in here. It's just a really cool story and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
So much going on here! I don't really know where to begin, so I'll start with OMG!Cassie! I love that she's a poker pro, too. I'd never in a million years would have imaged that, but it actually works. I'm also glad there's real friendship between her and Emily because it contrasts what's happening with Darcy very well and because Cassie is the best!

WTF is Tony doing? He's really pissing me off, and not because he's working with Darcy because he's her manager, too (I think), but because he's ignoring Emily, the person who's had a big impact on his success. Knowing how you do things, I'm probably getting worked up over nothing, and you have a perfectly valid explanation for what's happening, but I don't like Tony (TV version), so I don't trust him. Plus, he's being really shitting to Emily right now.

Darcy is Darcy and I'm not sure what to make of her right now, more than I've already said.

I thought I understood Naomi, but I really don't. Argh, BLB! Where are you going with this? What are you up to? Why does Naomi looked so displeased to see Emily to the point of bitchiness and then shortly call her to take her somewhere? I can't come up with an explanation, but I'm really worried for Emily right now. I can't exactly say I trust Naomi at the moment, and that's really hard (and I know you love this because this is exactly what you want from me, but I have no idea where you're taking this). Her relationship with Darcy still makes no sense.

As for Emily, she has got to sort her shit out. I know it's only a couple of tournaments, but this losing streak is problematic. I know she has other stuff on her mind, but she needs to get her head in the game. If things are gonna work with Naomi, she's got to be able to balance both. I hope she gets back on track soon-especially since Naomi's being so weird right now.

Update soon, please. I need more clues.
sxe fiend chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Hmm... I have my suspicions that our Redhead is fallin for a hustler... Only time and updates will tell! Awesomely done. Keep it comin, please
skinsfan15 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
I'm really liking this story so far! darcy's a bit of a bitch but i'm assuming there's a reason why. i hope naomi and emily can sort everything out so that emily can focus on poker and beating sexist douchebags
fookyeahskins chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
The lack of Naomi is putting her off her game? Haha aww! What's going on with them though? Even Tony! Ugh I wanna slap Darcy, she's annoying and ruins everything. But that is just my brain thinking on it's own, she might not being doing anything at all. Can't wait for the next one and hopefully soon all the weird/iffy stuff is cleared.
Please update soon :)
BringingGeekyBack chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Ahhhhhh! Naomi, come back!

WHAT? HOW? WHY? Really, BLB, where could they have gone? And why was it so sudden? I'm assuming it was a sudden decision because otherwise why wouldn't Naomi have just said something before? And what is Darcy's hold on Naomi? She seems like a leashed up dog at the moment, so I'm really curious how you're going to explain the Darcy-Naomi dynamic later. I don't get it. Naomi's not bothered if Darcy sees her all date-like with Emily (and leave with Emily, for that matter), even though it seems Darcy hates Emily. She's seen fighting with Darcy, so we know she doesn't just take whatever it is Darcy's saying/trying to control. Something doesn't add up, and I want to know what it is!

I'm thrilled Naomi and Cook are getting along. He can only be a good influence on her. I know that probably sounds weird, but I think he'll be good at getting her out of her shell. Be bolder, maybe.

The fact that Effy has clued into Naomi is really interesting and important, I think. She'll be able to figure it out, no?

The scenes between Kate and Emily are probably my favorite thing ever. You write them both so well, and it's exactly the way sisters interact and tease each other. I want more of that.

Poor Emily. :( I hope she doesn't put too much into Naomi's sudden departure. She said she's coming back, so she shouldn't put too much into it. I just hope this means more twin interaction!

Can't wait until you update again!
lola chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Emily needs to chill. Naomi will be back and as long as she doesnt give her a reason to freak out she shouldn't.
R3dN0te chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
1 step forward 3 steps back... Awww I'm sad...
Ujin chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
ouch!

nice way of crashing down the mood.

but I now there is particular reason why did you do this.

pls. load soon.
A chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
This fic is awesome! I really like your characterization, the dialogs and pretty much everything else. I'm so curious about Naomi disappearing acts, just hope she's not severely ill or facing something deadly like that.
sxe fiend chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I like what you did there with the imagine me & you reference. I really like Emily's narration, and this mischievous Naomi.
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Poor Emily D;
fookyeahskins chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
I always get excited getting an email for this story, I love it! This chapter was great, Can't wait for the next one!

Please update soon :)
claire chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Great story, great chapter- an absolute joy to read! Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you so much! :)