Reviews for Digimon Dissidia Style
guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Can you make a I Frankenstein digimon style
SSB4fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Remember about my older SSB4 ideas before? Well some of the characters i wanted earlier might not be in. I really do hope Megaman, Little Mac, and a samurai (either Samurai Goroh or Takamaru from the Famicom (Japanese NES) game Nazo No Murasamejou.) be in. Those were my top 3 recommendations. Sakurai is planning to balance the characters more, so he might not get 50 characters in. There are also some new characters that might get in such as Shulk from Xenoblade and Chrom from the upcoming Fire Emblem game for the 3DS.( He might replace Ike.)
SSB4Fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh and I almost forgot. The Wii U version should have like 50 characters, while the 3DS version should have 30 characters. The 3DS won't have any exclusive characters, but they will have some exclusive features like character customization. In addition the 3DS version will be compatible to the Wii U version, giving the Wii U version some extra bonus features from the 3DS.
SSBFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hey SSC. Do you know that E3 2011, Nintendo has announced SSB4 for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U? They haven't started development for it yet though. I believe that SSB4 should have like 50 newcomers. My choices for SSB4 are:

Geno: He originally appeared in Super Mario RPG. He was one of the most wanted characters for Super Smash Bros Brawl. He is a very important Mario character, and is also the only perfect choice for a Square Enix rep. Because he is owned by Square Enix, he could also fit in as a 3rd party character too.

King K. Rool: He is the main antagonist of the Donkey Kong series, and is also a highly requested SSB4 choice.

Toon Zelda: She had a recent major role in Spirit Tracks and would also be a good female rep. She should also have a different moveset from Zelda, like Toon Link should have with Link.

Ridley: He is a reoccuring villain in the Metroid series and is Samus's biggest rival. They can resize him to like Bowser's size since he has been resized many times in the Metroid series, like Bowser was resized several times in the Mario series.

Samurai Goroh: He is Captain Falcon's biggest rival, has debuted in the same game as him, and has appeared in every F-Zerp game with him too. He would also be the first Katana user.

Isaac: He is the main character of the original Golden Sun video game. He is also a highly requested SSB4 choice.

Starfy: He is the main character of his series, Legend of Starfy. His games were usually exclusive in Japan, but that didn't stop Marth from being in. He did have his game on the Nintendo DS released internationally.

Krystal: She would be a female rep for the Star Fox series. She would also have a different moveset from Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

Ray: He is the main character of the Custom Robo series. He would be a cool character choice too.

Meowth: There are many reasons he deserved to be in. He appeared in every Pokemon episode alongside Pikachu, He would represent the villains, He is Pikachu's rival, and he is also quite important in the Pokemon Spin-off games too.

Zoroark: Lucario replaced Mewtwo in Brawl, so Zoroark would replace Lucario. As much as I would like to bring Mewtwo back, I don't think, it would be likely that he'll return. Zoroark is the most requested 5th Gen Pokemon for SSB4, and he would fight quite the same way as Mewtwo and Lucario.

Micaiah: There are many ways she would fit in too. She's the main character of Radiant Dawn, She's female, and she would be unique from the other Fire Emblem characters, not using a sword, but her Light magic.

Claus(aka Masked Man.): He is Lucas's twin brother as well as the main villain of Mother 3. He would also be unique from Ness and Lucas, not using PK, but his sword and other gear he used in Mother 3.

Little Mac: He is a classic NES character from Punch-Out. He also got a remake on the Wii, and is also a highly requested SSB4 choice.

Sukapon: He is the main character from the Famicom(Japanese NES)game Joy Mech Fight. His game is the first Nintendo fighting game, and would be like ROB and Mr. Game and Watch.

Megaman: He is another highly requested 3rd party character, representing Capcom. His games have started in the NES, and has many games on many Nintendo consoles since then.

All of the characters i picked are likely choices to be in SSB4, as well as being some of the most highly requested characters. Other highly requested characters that would likely be in like Bowser Jr, Saki, and Takamaru would also be good choices too. So what do you think of my character choice, and what would your character choices would be like?
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
First would like to say 20 points for having those two couples as favorites. The capters are good too. At first I was curious for some of your character choices, but as the story continues I see how they resemble some of their counter-parts even though some extra tweaks are needed so I say great work with your story.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Glad to see this is still going good.
Darth Necron chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I see your back in the game, been a while. Not bad, though I am curious that you chose Diaboromon out of all the bad guys to be Chaos, does that mean Feral Chaos is Armageddonmon? And there is still Cid. Oh well, keep it up, we will see how it goes. Also, if your not aware I am re-polishing the first volume of Tales of the Cosmic Wars to make it more, better I suppose lol.

Well with that, keep it up, till next time.
Lord Pata chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Nice! Kari and Gatomon are out of Piedmon's control

Now things sure will get bad for the bad guys
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
This story is good but confusing. It is being told far too fragmented, so it could use a chapter just to say what is going on in general or several chapters to completely fill in the holes. I am not criticizing, but it might be a good idea. Keep up the good work!
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Okay good fights, but I still have questions on character choices Like Kurata being Kuja since TK has nothing to do with him.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Interesting idea. Still like this why? I dont know but I do. XD hope for you to continue.