Reviews for Truth
gintamalover chapter 19 . 13h
continuation please! this is one my favorite story!, one of the best that I've seen.
gintamalover chapter 1 . 10/20
this was one of the best that i have read...so please continue this, I am looking forward to this haha!
LadyHiyorin chapter 19 . 7/11
Please updated! I'm begging u! This fic so amazing! I really enjoy till i feel like watching Gintama anime right now..how i wish GinxTsuki become canon,i ship them so hard! Please update! I need to know what will happen after this..
kurovox2 chapter 1 . 2/24
start reading this gem even thou i know it's been droppeed
why should i hurt myself
Godrukia chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
WHAT!? YOU ABANDONED THIS PIECE OF ART!?

This has to be one of the best fics I've read in the longest time... I'm just upset that you haven't updated it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Towards the end, your grammar really degraded...
Moike chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
Pls wite chapturrrr
CristhianArturJ chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE, continue and finish this story. JUST PLEASE for the sake of humanity do it. I will be waiting.
Sakata Chinpoki chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
Dont worry Kurasuchi-senpai is still alive,just busy in his personal life she will update Truth ASAP! So dont worry! Good luck Kurasuchi
Vates159 chapter 19 . 3/30/2016
I just wanted to say that I love this story! You truly bring the characters to life in a fantastic way. I haven't been able to stop reading it once I started as I was so engrossed in your amazing story! I hope one day that you're able to continue developing this story as it is truly a phenomenal one.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Author im really crying right now... please update this fic... im really desperate for them. Atleast finish this story... this story made me a gintsu shipper and its sad to see that there is no update yet. I waited and waited, author sama please hear me out.
AshDragneel chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Author-san, I'll just say you are amazingly talented. Like seriously, this fanfic of yours made me go through a roller-coaster of emotions. The best part is you managed to capture the essence of Gintama. And that in itself shows how much you love the series and its characters. The dialogues, the ambiance, the bonds between the characters and most essentially the plot are simply stunning. Sorachi-sensei would be so proud of you. Every single chapter is so beautifully written. I felt like watching one of those serious Gintama arcs. All the major characters were so much in-character. Even with the romance, it didn't seem forced at all. Even though, Gintoki is a lazy bum and Tsukuyo is kinda sorta tsundere, there was ample development and build up for their relationship. I have simply no words for the plot. Actually, I am still in awe that you managed to think of such an extravagant plot which totally made sense. I, myself, am a huge Gintama fan and have read a lot of Gintama fanfics. But, this is easily one of the best I have read.

But I would like to say that it's been almost two years. I know you have a life and I am sure you are doing great. But, if ever you feel like it, please finish the thing that you started. It's a humble request. I simply can't get enough of this beautiful fanfic.

Wish you all the best for future.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
Please continue its been 2 years :(
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
This story is amazing and I'm definitely gonna reread it...but it's been 2 years? Will this fic still be continued? :(
InvictusReaping chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
Plz update! It has been about 2 years!

If you don't, commit seppuku.