Reviews for Truth
dsfaafd
We need more
gintamalover chapter 19 . 1/27
still waiting for the next chapter...continuation pleeeeeeeaaaaase! Author-san please! T_T...this is a great story, one of my favorite...
Classy J0K3R chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
After getting this far in the story, I did some research. The story was updated on 2013, which is the latest story the author posted so far. The author's profile was updated on 2014 which means he/she updated his/her profile 10 months after she updated this story. So not only is the story dead (Or so I think since it's been 3 years since he/she updated her profile) but I'm afraid to say that the author is also AFK or dead. So I guess this is my stop, can't really continue on a story that is bound to grab the author's attention again.
gintamalover chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
continuation please! this is one my favorite story!, one of the best that I've seen.
gintamalover chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
this was one of the best that i have read...so please continue this, I am looking forward to this haha!
LadyHiyorin chapter 19 . 7/11/2017
Please updated! I'm begging u! This fic so amazing! I really enjoy till i feel like watching Gintama anime right now..how i wish GinxTsuki become canon,i ship them so hard! Please update! I need to know what will happen after this..
kuro02 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
start reading this gem even thou i know it's been droppeed
why should i hurt myself
Godrukia chapter 19 . 12/12/2016
WHAT!? YOU ABANDONED THIS PIECE OF ART!?

This has to be one of the best fics I've read in the longest time... I'm just upset that you haven't updated it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Towards the end, your grammar really degraded...
Moike chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
Pls wite chapturrrr
CristhianArturJ chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE, continue and finish this story. JUST PLEASE for the sake of humanity do it. I will be waiting.
Sakata Chinpoki chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
Dont worry Kurasuchi-senpai is still alive,just busy in his personal life she will update Truth ASAP! So dont worry! Good luck Kurasuchi
Vates159 chapter 19 . 3/30/2016
I just wanted to say that I love this story! You truly bring the characters to life in a fantastic way. I haven't been able to stop reading it once I started as I was so engrossed in your amazing story! I hope one day that you're able to continue developing this story as it is truly a phenomenal one.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Author im really crying right now... please update this fic... im really desperate for them. Atleast finish this story... this story made me a gintsu shipper and its sad to see that there is no update yet. I waited and waited, author sama please hear me out.