Reviews for Truth
Please continue its been 2 years :(
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 19 . 6/25
This story is amazing and I'm definitely gonna reread it...but it's been 2 years? Will this fic still be continued? :(
InvictusReaping chapter 19 . 5/14
Plz update! It has been about 2 years!

If you don't, commit seppuku.

Oh my come I haven't come across this awesomely amazing fanfic till now?
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is amazing and perfect in this fanfic. The dialogue, the description and the parodies and references to other anime and games are absolutely hilarious. You have truly captured Gintamas style and set it down in this fan fiction.

The plot is one thing that I have utterly no words for. How you thought up of all of that I have no idea. Absolutely and utterly amazing. You would be an awesome author!

Anyways I know the last time you updated was a while back and stuff and you obviously have many other things to worry about. But if you could, I would be grateful and so so so so happy of you continued with this story. I understand if you cannot and hope that you have read this. If not then its alright.
I'll just go read some other fanfictions youve written! Thank you Author-san for such and amazing story so far.

P.s. the last chapter reminded me a lot of the Kintama arc. Great idea for bringing back the golden boy though!never would expect that!
.absolutely. AWESOME!
I mean the dialogue, description even thr
joao.cruzdasilva.5 chapter 1 . 3/21
Please write more, your fanfic is so awsome and gintama is coming back on april, tou could do the same :D. Escreve mais por favor, não da pra você dizer assim que ela admitiu que gosta dele e simplesmente sumir.
Bere.Lel chapter 19 . 2/26
actualiza t.t
ahsoei chapter 19 . 2/21
Such an epic twist! XD (y)

This story has shown me so many things. It's a nice change of pace since the original canon has a different turns of events. :)

I hope you can update soon! Not that I'm forcing you or anything. In fact, please take your time so you can ensure the quality of the next update. Cheers! ;)
nekoadmirer chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Kurasuchi it is nearly 2015! Are you still there? Please update
bakane chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is the best Gintama fanfiction I've ever read! Please updatee soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Oh been waiting for your update for soooooo long! Hahaha i love your fic and how you manipulate some arcs into it. I hope u can continue this :)
springyoshida chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
It's July 2014...kurasuchi are you ok are you alive
NasiGoreng chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
But you said April...
I'm nobody chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Lol chapter 3 with all the Japanese male artists/actors; I'm surprised I recognised all of them xD Great fanfiction though :D
FeatherGuitar chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
I love it so much! Man, it took 19 chapters for Tsukuyo to admit her love for Gintoki *sigh*...Now it's April...where's the next chapter? I hope the next chapter will have more adorable scenes with this pair!