Reviews for Truth
Moike chapter 19 . 9/21
Pls wite chapturrrr
CristhianArturJ chapter 19 . 7/30
PLEASE, PLEASE, continue and finish this story. JUST PLEASE for the sake of humanity do it. I will be waiting.
Sakata Chinpoki chapter 19 . 5/30
Dont worry Kurasuchi-senpai is still alive,just busy in his personal life she will update Truth ASAP! So dont worry! Good luck Kurasuchi
Vates159 chapter 19 . 3/30
I just wanted to say that I love this story! You truly bring the characters to life in a fantastic way. I haven't been able to stop reading it once I started as I was so engrossed in your amazing story! I hope one day that you're able to continue developing this story as it is truly a phenomenal one.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Author im really crying right now... please update this fic... im really desperate for them. Atleast finish this story... this story made me a gintsu shipper and its sad to see that there is no update yet. I waited and waited, author sama please hear me out.
AshDragneel chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Author-san, I'll just say you are amazingly talented. Like seriously, this fanfic of yours made me go through a roller-coaster of emotions. The best part is you managed to capture the essence of Gintama. And that in itself shows how much you love the series and its characters. The dialogues, the ambiance, the bonds between the characters and most essentially the plot are simply stunning. Sorachi-sensei would be so proud of you. Every single chapter is so beautifully written. I felt like watching one of those serious Gintama arcs. All the major characters were so much in-character. Even with the romance, it didn't seem forced at all. Even though, Gintoki is a lazy bum and Tsukuyo is kinda sorta tsundere, there was ample development and build up for their relationship. I have simply no words for the plot. Actually, I am still in awe that you managed to think of such an extravagant plot which totally made sense. I, myself, am a huge Gintama fan and have read a lot of Gintama fanfics. But, this is easily one of the best I have read.

But I would like to say that it's been almost two years. I know you have a life and I am sure you are doing great. But, if ever you feel like it, please finish the thing that you started. It's a humble request. I simply can't get enough of this beautiful fanfic.

Wish you all the best for future.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
Please continue its been 2 years :(
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
This story is amazing and I'm definitely gonna reread it...but it's been 2 years? Will this fic still be continued? :(
InvictusReaping chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
Plz update! It has been about 2 years!

If you don't, commit seppuku.

Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
Oh my come I haven't come across this awesomely amazing fanfic till now?
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is amazing and perfect in this fanfic. The dialogue, the description and the parodies and references to other anime and games are absolutely hilarious. You have truly captured Gintamas style and set it down in this fan fiction.

The plot is one thing that I have utterly no words for. How you thought up of all of that I have no idea. Absolutely and utterly amazing. You would be an awesome author!

Anyways I know the last time you updated was a while back and stuff and you obviously have many other things to worry about. But if you could, I would be grateful and so so so so happy of you continued with this story. I understand if you cannot and hope that you have read this. If not then its alright.
I'll just go read some other fanfictions youve written! Thank you Author-san for such and amazing story so far.

P.s. the last chapter reminded me a lot of the Kintama arc. Great idea for bringing back the golden boy though!never would expect that!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
.absolutely. AWESOME!
I mean the dialogue, description even thr
joao.cruzdasilva.5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Please write more, your fanfic is so awsome and gintama is coming back on april, tou could do the same :D. Escreve mais por favor, não da pra você dizer assim que ela admitiu que gosta dele e simplesmente sumir.
Bere.Lel chapter 19 . 2/26/2015
actualiza t.t
ahsoei chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Such an epic twist! XD (y)

This story has shown me so many things. It's a nice change of pace since the original canon has a different turns of events. :)

I hope you can update soon! Not that I'm forcing you or anything. In fact, please take your time so you can ensure the quality of the next update. Cheers! ;)
nekoadmirer chapter 1 . 12/30/2014