Reviews for Wonderland
Web2theweb1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Wow amazing story
Plz make the next chapter and email me it at
hatelife chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Goddamn it! Why the hell are you not updating!
Leia.Thorns chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I am more curious than Alice- I mean, Len, such a girly nickname for Lenny Blame him for having a shota face ;3
Please continue or else I will roll on you with Rin's and Len's Road Roller *insert super scary deathly glare and devil's smirk, oh, and dark auras, I like being in the dark side*
Lollipop Swirl chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Nice story. Glad your continuing it. Wonderland is truly a mysterious place, so it should have a hint of mystery no? Ok enough with the fancy lady is a theory I have

The theory:
Rin entered the world as a alice. The first one. But they were never meant to connect like parallel worlds. Rin had met this worlds rin, though they were never supposed to meet, for then something would happen. I say that it's something like merging so she got the knowledge of wonderlands rin. Considering if she made this world possible, she should be able to stop the Cheshire Cat.

Anyways I look for ward to a continuation! Here have a lollipop!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
OMG Rin is liek all knowing and Len is wtf and Akaito lolololz!-de chi!
Lakehouse chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Rin is the sick Rin who made Wonderland.
other Rin is Rin who has been abducted by aliens and had her brains sucked out- no I'm just kidding. I don't know what the other Rin has to do with this. but. obviously they're the same person and she's just rick rolling them?

I love this story and I desperately want to read more but usually when I really like a story the author never updates it.
oh sadness.
Misa Kagekatsu chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
(Quite lazy to log in...sorry).

Anyway, I simply adore this story! The characters are nice, as well the settings. Different than all the other wonderland stories.

Although its been a while since you've updated, may I guess that Rin could be the Joker? She's half in and half out of both worlds, due to her 'coma', but Luka and possibly others that have died are trapped within Wonderland, only of worthy. Does that make sense?

Also...Kaito has to be the king! I think. This is good, but frustrating. Grammar is flawless.

Please update soon!

Misa K.
Copy right chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Did you have this idea from jigoku shoujo?
iHasRainbows chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
;o
theunhappytwins chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Pandora Hearts?
Sheshe-AnimeLuver chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I love this! And about Rin... Is she something that's not suppposed to exist in both worlds? Like the figment of one's imagination that was brought to reality because of the longing that person felt? I am guessing but I'm thinking that it's wrong. NVM it's your story after all...
Upfates please!
Dentedileone chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Awesome chapter, author-san. Omg, I'm so glad you're back. (aha, I had to log out to review for this chap) Keep up your great job, update soon, plzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
OMG SUGAR SUGA SUGOI!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
OMG WHY IS IT Sakine Meiko AND NOT JUST MEIKO
SweetCrazyYandereGirl chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Hey...I've seen this story before!

Right before I got an account anyway.

My friend complained a lot when you said you were retiring. And I think here's what she would say right now, "DON'T JUST STOP A STORY LIKE THAT AND COME BACK! TT-TT I'm happy you updated though..."

Haha, yeah. I'm glad I found this again.