Reviews for Second Chance
yorushihe chapter 35 . 7/9
Ofihsknknfshiihf
Loved this story!
It was a nice family drama to read :)
Willow and Xander's relationship is lovely, I like how Jack didn't have the heart to separate them.
There were a couple of plotholes left though (like Willow's magic and the rest of the plot of BtVS)
Anyways,
Pleasantly sleepy,
Hanna
harrylee94 chapter 35 . 7/5
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Your characterisations were fantastic! There was no need to be so worried.
I have to say I kind of imagined Xander and Willow having a bet about what Jack did and Xander winning... but their bond more than made up for that.
I wish I could write more, but it's 3 in the morning and I have to sleep!
Amazing story :)
Lydia-Hood chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Seriously... having several chapters of everybody being worried and all of that is bullshit, it must have been a pain when it was in the process of being written to deal with this story since you expected a resolution to happen only for more and more meaningless releases which just had everyone worrying without ANYBODY without good or evil fucking doing anything... boring.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
He just jinxed himself! Never assume!
Penny is wise chapter 35 . 7/10/2014
Awesome story.
iChaos chapter 35 . 1/15/2014
I am impressed that you managed to write a whole crossover story based entirely on character development instead of some impending doom that forces them all together out of necessity. Good stuff for sure.
Peanut Gallery chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
A job Well Done, Thank you.

Peanut Gallery
Fizzfaldt chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I enjoyed this chapter, except for one inconsistency:
at the beginning, the author claims "I own nothing", and at the end, the author claims "I own all errors, and spelling and grammatical mistakes."
Not only that, the second claim doesn't have an oxford comma!
Rain Addict CM chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
Good story! Very good read :)
Obsidius chapter 35 . 8/3/2013
Great Story! loved it! Thanks!
Starfox5 chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
Very nice story! Good ending too, even if I missed Buffy kicking butt in Colorado Springs. But good characterization of Willow and Xander, and Jack.
booklover78 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
So far I like this story. However, I have a few suggestions to help with your stargate characters. Daniel, has never called Jack, Sir. He always calls him Jack when addressing him no matter where they are. Also Teal'c just calls him O'Neill, not Jack O'Neill. Teal'c also does not use very many words when expressing himself. Most of the dialogue you attributed to him in this chapter is not something Teal'c would say. At most he would have probably said "Indeed."
Guest chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
carick of hunter moon chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
This is a well thought out story From the first chapter to the last your story’s just sweep the reader away the central characters are true to there canon
Which let the reader relate to them which is key in holding the read interest and getting the reader hook on your story.
So thank you for the enjoyment your story has given me and this is a very good set up story and I hope to see a follow up to it one day
all the best Carick
Rune Tobor chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
A great fic, even greater that its finished!

Adventure, Action, but no Romance so you really need to get that in the sequel.

Thanks.