Reviews for Second Chance
iChaos chapter 35 . 1/15
I am impressed that you managed to write a whole crossover story based entirely on character development instead of some impending doom that forces them all together out of necessity. Good stuff for sure.
Peanut Gallery chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
A job Well Done, Thank you.

Peanut Gallery
Fizzfaldt chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I enjoyed this chapter, except for one inconsistency:
at the beginning, the author claims "I own nothing", and at the end, the author claims "I own all errors, and spelling and grammatical mistakes."
Not only that, the second claim doesn't have an oxford comma!
Rain Addict CM chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
Good story! Very good read :)
Obsidius chapter 35 . 8/3/2013
Great Story! loved it! Thanks!
Starfox5 chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
Very nice story! Good ending too, even if I missed Buffy kicking butt in Colorado Springs. But good characterization of Willow and Xander, and Jack.
booklover78 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
So far I like this story. However, I have a few suggestions to help with your stargate characters. Daniel, has never called Jack, Sir. He always calls him Jack when addressing him no matter where they are. Also Teal'c just calls him O'Neill, not Jack O'Neill. Teal'c also does not use very many words when expressing himself. Most of the dialogue you attributed to him in this chapter is not something Teal'c would say. At most he would have probably said "Indeed."
Guest chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
carick of hunter moon chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
This is a well thought out story From the first chapter to the last your story’s just sweep the reader away the central characters are true to there canon
Which let the reader relate to them which is key in holding the read interest and getting the reader hook on your story.
So thank you for the enjoyment your story has given me and this is a very good set up story and I hope to see a follow up to it one day
all the best Carick
Rune Tobor chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
A great fic, even greater that its finished!

Adventure, Action, but no Romance so you really need to get that in the sequel.

Thanks.
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Ok this is action!

And a cliffy, you are evil.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
You have gone for a slow build up, lots of background and character development. That's good, but some action would be nice too. Action can be a fight, a nightmare where we get to experience it too, anything more than just day to day stuff.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
For burial details. IDK either, so no complaints.

For details you don't know, the net is great for looking things up.

Still confused, cause there is conflicting stuff out there, then either gloss over it or make it up.

Its your fic.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
A great tho horrific start.

As the fic is complete now all I can give is praise or constructive crits.

And thank you for writing and posting too.
Gibelyou chapter 35 . 2/10/2013
A good finish. Thanks for sharing the story with us.