Reviews for Nonsense
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 2/11
i love this tbh

if you ever write south park again you should make the pairing kyle/christophe tho...js
arctickitties chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Oh my god, it is so wrong but it's like a train wreck. You just can't stop reading.
Donkerblauw Fluweel chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I AM confused, but in a good way I guess. I'm not sure. But damn, this was hot. I like Christophe a lot. And I like how you made it about the three of them. Poor Kyle, all tired.
And the ending with the slinky was hilarious!
Chilipop chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hot! ;)
IEatTacosForDinner chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This being possibly the best threesome I've ever heard of, I've got to applaud you.

I also love how you didn't make Christophe an egocentric retard like the fandom always does so well. (:

"Fuck yeah, a Slinky!"
southparkgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A slinky...WTF...WHERE THE HELL DID THIS FUCKING COME FROM? Hehe...it was really good though...just a little weird...but that's good...
Empanada de Pizza chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was hot! And what an interesting and unusual pairing! (Is it a pairing when it's a threesome?) Awesome!
kira-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hot...Super hot, Make more. Like this please!..damn it its just so hot and steamy and sexY!
MasqueradingVillain chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is the first story I've read of yours (although I've heard a fair bit about you) and I have to say I really like your writing style. I loved the whole thing and am keen to read some more. Absolutely awesome job :D
Roxas Destati chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ahhh... Let me just make sweet love to you over this story, oh my fucking god, man.
SoulParadoxx chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I found this a little odd a first because I have only read one story with Christophe in a pairing before and he was with Gregory. So it definitely threw me for a loop when Stan and him started making out over Kyle. I started laughing at that part because the part where Kyle is mortified is probably how I would act too. So even though i was kind of iffy at first about reading it just because of the group I actually kinda really liked it :p
saru-09201214 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
do you mean my story?it's ok with me!i'm glad to read all you written!

i like Christophe/kyle!and i like stan's character by you write!good job!XDD

-saru
Courtanie chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh wow :O

I don't know why but this threesome is just...wonderful. I'd never even thought of it before but damn did you manage to pull it off just right. Plus the fact that Kyle was exhausted and really didn't have any choice in the matter was enough to make me grin like the sadistic maniac I know I am.

great job, bro! ;w;
DoYouUnderstand chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I had this long review written out, but my internet crashed and it got lost. :( Agh. I guess none of what I had written out had really made that much sense anyway. It was mostly just a lot of fangirling over how amazing and perfect this is.