Reviews for Life After the Jump DeletedRejected Scenes
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Yes this was good even the mango part I love i very GOOD writer keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013

jewel

ya i do

blu

yay

yeah that was fucked up but um... ;)
Spirit of Azure chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Wow... This is awesome, how comes it didn't fit into your story?
Jinx the Galade blade chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
i just have to tell you this ( please i know i ll be insulting you but its the true and I DONT WANT TO HARM YOU JUST TELL YOU WHAT I FEEL:

WTF! ARE YOU FUKING KIDING ME! YOU ARE AND IDIOIT FOR NOT PUTING THIS SCENE ITS 10 TIMES BETTER AND MORE TEASING( exept the end that it sais the next chapte about)

sory to shout but it really gets on my nerves that you didnt wrote this on that chapter its much more harny than the otherone
BluJet The MacawHawk chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I keep having a feeling there might be a deleted scene between the end of chapter 7 and the beginning of chapter 8, i just think it might be funny.
Zero2o1o chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I'm guessing jewel did some special reading while Blu was out learning to live in the jungle, and I bet $50 that Blu readed tons of book on sex when he lived in the U.S, lololololo
Ghostofinu chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Tis one was better.
Lazy Reviewer chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
This is another incredible sex scene! In my opinion, this scene is better than the other one you made. This sex scene was longer and contained more than the other one. To me, this scene focused on love and Blu and Jewel becoming mates just as much as the other scene. This one also included more pleasure. Of course, I was turned on by this (again, I'm not a pervert) and I can't wait to read more of these scenes!
No-Remorse81 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Wow dude this was good lol best lemon ever I notice you updated life after the jump to I can't wait to read that tomorrow I would tonight but I got freaking school tomorrow but this was really good night going to lie lol keep up the good work bro
Ton1546 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
To be honest, I liked this ''lemon'' more than the other one. I lol'd when I saw ''(like a penis going into a vagina)'' But the other one made them sound more like mates than a couple having sex (I do agree with you on that)
Friend Killer96 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
lol, I love the question at the end. and for your answer, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. NO. lol
Bromine chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
fair reasons, i guess.
Lazy Reviewer chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
This was a very nice scene! I can't wait to read more of these scenes soon!
No-Remorse81 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
thats was a pretty good scene cant wait to read more dude