Reviews for Oh No, Not Madoka!
FlutterChaos chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
The end was a bit rushed but I liked it :) -reading moar-
Thagguy chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Regarding KyoSaya, although I think it's cute, it also doesn't work in canon or using anything resembling canon characters. Why?

Because Sayaka is not a lesbian, and the only evidence otherwise is obviously teasing between friends.

I can buy Kyoko having a one-way crush on her (although it would be entirely secondary to her recognizing herself in Sayaka and not wanting her to go down the same path she did), but Sayaka wouldn't return the favor. Hell, in the canon, she never even expresses anything resembling friendly interaction with Kyoko; the closest she comes is a look of pity as Kyoko tells her her backstory. And then she throws Kyoko's peace offering right back in her face. Because the starving orphan stole it. Admittedly, this is partially because of her own despair spiral, but there's absolutely no basis for a relationship there.
FFLurker chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Yeah Madoka paired with everyone ftw! Been looking this kind of fic. Please add MadokaxKyouko too, this pairing seem never exist in any fics.
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Madoka harem series, original
Markus Ramikin chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I hope you continue this, it's quite amusing.
Markus Ramikin chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Homura stood up, pointed her index finger at Kyoko, and shouted, "KILL THE BLASPHEMER!"

I totally saw that coming the moment the word "fanclub" first occurred. And that made it even funnier.

Fun story!
Dark Gatomon X chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Hi! you certantly talk aobut it...that youre not so close to this kind of stuff but...honestly this fanfic its so humoristic and lovely :), I enjoyed reading these chapters and imagine all the situations that you put in your words.

I really need to thank you as well for bring this to us,its a nice fanfic and i hope that youll continue writing it till the end.

Congratulations!, you have a fan of your story here in México :)... sorry if my english its a little bit bad u_u.
tigershadows chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
XD... You're not the only one who feels that SayaKyou doesn't make any sense. Sayaka and Madoka is probably one of the most obvious and plausible pairings

I feel the same way, plus it's ironic with the math mention here

One of my teachers said that the one subject people give up on as soon as they don't get is math. That's the way I am when I try to see how SayaKyou fits. It's like finding the square root of -1!
EpicFightingTroper chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Thank god for this story! I really don't like angsty-ness, but I do like yuri-ness, and I find the characters in the series interesting, so I'd really like you to continue please.
Kiria Ithica chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I have to say, I really enjoyed this. Although, I'm not exactly sure if Mami is THAT formal. But anyway, I think you did pretty well with the first chapter. Will this have multiple endings, like one of those otome games?