Reviews for The Sound of Glass
TWfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Hey that was good. I like the way u wrote it. It was different, but u still know everything like ur there. Right more please. I would like to see how u put them together! I never get enough of bos/faith stories and especially Bosco being her hero! I LOVE IT! (sighs...)
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Huh. Interesting. Very in character, but kind of an odd feeling reading it, like listening to a movie from the other room and trying to piece together what's going on. I liked paper cranes better, since the interior monologues really helped flesh the piece out. But this isn't bad.
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow! That was really different. I loved it! More, More I want some more!
Thesda chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
THis was great
Patti chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
I loved it. Great idea. How about another one?
Demelza chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
WOW! That was just awesome! Poor Faith, that stupid son of a...I'm just glad Boz was with Sully to hear the call! GREAT JOB!
Xtremeroswellian chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Wow! That was awesome! Love how you write Faith/Bosco. :) I've never tried this type of writng before, but you did a great job with it. Very easy to imagine what was happening. Please, write more fics! :)

stephanie chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Its good so far so I can't wait to read whats next.
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
You are ornery! But that was very well written... just as I thought it would be. Listen, have you ever thought about writing a play? It's pretty much the same thing, if you just write the skeleton of it. W/o all of the stage directions and stuff. So, who needs to watch this show? I'll just read the alternate dimension. :) Ciao for now, darlin'.
sarabeth1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Hey, this was great. I could actually imagine everything going on just by the dialogue and such. Good job.
Genie chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I love the style! The best fics are the ones in which you can actually imagine the characters saying the lines in your head...this style really made that easy because it was so focused on the *sounds* taking place in the scene.

The story was great too, and I'd like to see more, especially if you continue with the same format.
serialmother22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Great job ! you had a great idea, this style is really original and finally it sounds good !

Post other stories asap !
NYPDBosco chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
That was simply amazing. I am very impressed. I could picture everything, and HEAR it! That was great, and actually...thank you. I sometimes have trouble with dialogue and saying stuff other than 'Bosco said' Faith said' you gave me a few ideas as to how to resolve that problem! I hope to see more of these...hint, hint!
jcal4evr chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I really liked the format . . . great storyline too! :)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
It was really good. Very touching for a short story. But you should continue it. PLease! Love Faith and Bosco stories.