Reviews for Sons of a Dragon Lord
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 3/11
Merlin...anything can be changed if you want it to be.
Jounouchi123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Noooo dont end it here! Please continue and update... Dont make Mordred evil please I love him so much and Merlin too.. They fit together soo much! And this stupid prophecy made them enemies.. Mordred is just too cute to be evil :/ yeah and merlin is too wise to trust him ...whyy.. Okay i am rambling too much but you have to continue and let Mordred grow like after 2year... :/
kitkatthecat chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Just read through your story and I hope you update soon. It seems like a really good start.
Starlit Skyline chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
This is a brilliant story, you portrait the characters and describe their emotions well. The idea is amazing and I love it. I wish you would update more often though, because many, as far as I can see, like this story and want to read more of it, just like I do.
Please update soon!
IceQueenForLife chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Hey I just read these chaps and there really great but u haven't updated since January please update soon I would so love to read where this is all so heading to :D
V chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I hope to read more.
Dragonflaime chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
You updated! You updated! I liked the dysfunctional dynamic you introduced between Mordred and Gwen. Poor Merlin, he's trying. I hope you update again soon.

Anyways... You draw. That is so cool! What do you draw? Anyway I can get to see?
hdehjdashg chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awesome! Please update soon! Pleassseeee!
TheresMusicInMyEars chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
:O You UPDATED! I was starting to think you abandoned this :(
Thank you for finally updating though, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragonflaime chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love the idea you have for this story. You can write the characters really well. The problem is however your seeming inability to update at normal intervals. I really wish I had the chance to find out how Mordred is accepted in Camelot but it seems that will not happen. Your story was a brilliantly constructed idea that did not neglect any character. I'll follow the story for a short time in hopes that you update. I really did enjoy it. I wish you the best of luck but a writer who does not write is not a writer.
AQUA-TOT chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Please update! This is a really good idea! :)
Mason and Alex chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I love it xD
astroshadow chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
the first time i saw mordred on the how i didn't watch the whole thing, only one snippet where i saw mordred in some sort of camp. for the longest time i seriously thought the kid was merlin as a kid.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
interesting idea, if you continue...:-D
Rosanthium chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oh My GOSH! i love this story PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update, i want to find out more about Mordred and Merlin.