Reviews for Unwilling Challanger
Mick chapter 13 . 1/1
We want more chapters its 2014 we need more.
InnocentGraces chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Aw, no Tuck,
But yeah, if your opponent's gonna be breakin' them rules, I don't see why you can't do the same.
Things have got to stay fair, after all.
InnocentGraces chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Training time with Providence.
Let's see if Holden can help Six win the bet!
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
And so begins his first day of hel XD

I can't wait to see the Cage fight.
InnocentGraces chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
After being in the FF fandom for so long, I've come to associate green skin with Fusion doubles. But I don't think Fusions have silver hair unless their original does. Oh well.
ROFL, there's the "Kevin's car gets trashed" gag again. Why does it (and it's owner) had to suffer this much?
Good to have Alice back with us, but I'm pretty sure Aku's gonna come back and seize control of her again soon.
(Woot, can't wait for the GR characters to appear next chapter!)
InnocentGraces chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
The Delightful Children are now Delightful Teenagers, but the Kids Next Door will remain the same, huh.
LOL Banana Peel.
Good to know Tessa could be grateful for an ally's help.
Like Juniper, Grim, and Jack's appearances here.
And whoa, did Aku just agree to being on Him's side just because Demongo, a minion of his, had been on their side? I'd expect him to retaliate and forsake his lieutenant once he heard of that.
I'd hate to see what's become of Alice at the end...
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Yes! First! XD

Anyways, this chapter is a great build up to the other one. I really liked the villains club. Some of them are so under-used in the FF universe.

And Aku has arrived folks. Once he gets his full power back, you should all run away.
Amp The Cramp chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
EXPLOSIONS!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Man... how come people believed Tessa and Van Kleiss's wicked lies about Holden, Rex, and Alice? Have they forgotten those jerks are the REAL bad guys from the past? THIS IS SO UNFAIR! Anyway, this is a really nice chapter, and I hope the training with Six will go well.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Poor Kyara. The crowd is lucky Rex didn't go and attack them for throwing fruit at his little sister.

I can't wait to see the fight with Six. He's definately going to be a strict teacher
InnocentGraces chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Protesters in real life are cool. The fictional ones? I'd rather jump off a cliff than call them that.
Are people really so dumb as to believe scums like VK and Tessa over the entire world's saviors?
And that damn Harangue is responsible for this too!?
Grr...
Like Johnny and Jimmy's cameo appearances, tho.
FusionFall 121 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Wow almost forgot of Harangue! Awesome Chapter!
InnocentGraces chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Must. Kill. All those that appeared in this chapter!
Of course, with exceptions of Aku and (most of) the members of the meeting.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I hate Harangue. He's lucky no one's tried to take his life yet. I can't wait to see the trouble Aku is going to cause.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
This was an excellent chapter, and it was fun to see Mandark grovel :) (Like I said, my empathy disappeared when he thought to kill Holden).

Buttercup's pregnancy. That was a great way to make heads turn. :3 I can't wait to see more.