Reviews for The Most Adorable Army The World Has Ever Known
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
*coos*

A very appropriate title.
Jayfire chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Oh, this was just fluffy and wonderful. It's a shame there isn't more. You truly did an amazing job with the idea. I got very teary eyed in the chapter with Balinor leaving and then dying, and the letter Merlin sends Arthur when he's 18ish was bloody perfect. The other, happier, chapters all had little things in them that made me laugh, and smile. My mum actually asked me if I had a boyfriend, my smile was so fond of the characters as little kids in this. I absolutely adore your characterization and writing style. Thank you for sharing this! I will follow it just in case it is ever updated again.
kjayla chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It's been ages since you wrote this... but I just you should know that it's still being enjoyed... Alot. Young Merlin with Young Knights is hilarious and adorable and all warm and fuzzy... :D
Anyways, if the inspiration ever returns to you... Don't feel shy about continuing. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
This kind of makes my heart hurt.
Anne Gable chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh, thank you for this. I needed the laugh. Absolutely brilliant, hilarious stuff.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Ah they are so cute! I hope you're going to update anytime soon!
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I adore this. Children and teacher arthur love.3
Abbie chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I'm really loving reading these. They're hilarious and adorable :)))
It's great seeing all of their personalities play out.
You're awesome.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
This is possibly the cutest thing I have ever read. Little!Merlin with Little!Knights and Teacher!Arthur is undeniably wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it, and I really hope you'll update this soon with a new adventure.
Lea Redfire chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Loved the totally spies comment!
AquaRibbon chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Haha, I'm really enjoying reading this, it's adorable.
QueenMegaera chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
This fic continues to be so adorable that there are no words for it! Glad to see the update.
whitecrossgirl chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
that was really good; I could imagine all the kids running around telling everyone how they had a superhero for a teacher :)
Kitty O chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Awww cute. The age difference makes me sad... they can never be normal friends. But the overall sweetness helps soothe my sadness
Iaveina chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
I somehow missed Chapter 4 and OMG THE END OF IT WAS ADORABLE!

This story is amazingly cute! To my favourites list it goes!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »