Reviews for Nuwanda's Legacy
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hnnnggggg. No constructive criticism, I just enjoyed this. Oh dear I enjoyed this. Dead Poet's is my favourite story, and this is a lovely little side addition. Thank you.
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Not sure what else to say except that it is a lovely oneshot that contains a beautiful poem.
Messy Ink chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Really touching. Charlie was actually one of my favorite characters in Dead Poets Society for how he sticks with the cause to the very end. I was practically cheering when he socked that two-faced Cameron in the face.

I loved the poem. It really conveyed a lot of Todd's emotion. Keep it up!
Possibility Girl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh, I really enjoyed in this even though it's short! You have nice writing style and wonderful descriptions! It's also full of emotions and brought the tears so my eyes!

I love how you described their lives after the Neil's death and how you showed that they [Todd and Charlie] changed a bit. And it really is like Charlie to do something like that for his friends!

I mostly loved "Charlie steps forward. A tattoo is beating in his wrists, preparing him for war, preparing him for something – extraordinary. He has read Todd's anthology seven times. He remembers its sharp visions, like goldfish glinting under clear water." and the ending "Nuwanda yawps."! So effective!
Storyfoxe chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I enjoyed this, thank you :-)