Reviews for The Soul Fades
tsukinopen chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
interesting
Lilypad1820 chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
Oh my god... That was really honestly the beginning was weird and interesting and then I kinda got bored with the middle but the ending was fantastic I so cant wait for the rest!XD
Upsilon four toolazytologin chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
Epic. Enough said.

That is seriously and awesome cliffhanger. XD

I saw 'next year, and I was like WUT? But the. I saw 'in like 2 days' and I remembered that it's December. Silly me!
ShiroHichi891 chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
Damn! That's a good ending to the whole series and I think that congratulations are in order! I got the beer! jk Great story and thanks for writing it! The suspense you had was kept all throughout the story and never let up which is very impressive. It's hard for most writers to do that. The ending was definitely unexpected though and I think that the next story will have many promising aspects to it, I can already tell. I am glad that you kept Chie 'cause she seems like a really cool character that could really develop more in the future in more ways than one. I really want to read the sequel when you get around to writing it, but I guess I'll just have to wait *sigh* Until then though, I'll keep reading any stories that you write because you are a VERY good writer with very interesting and unique ideas! Thank you for this amazing story and I shall be (un)patiently awaiting for others! w
ShiroHichi891 chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
GAH! SUSPENSE! Why must you do this to us! DX Still good and makes me want to read more and more! It's kinda sad that this story is going to end with the next chapter but I really think that you should do a sequel to this story.
ShiroHichi891 chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
another good chapter as always! I wonder what Shi did to Ichigo?...I guess I'll just have to wait to find out! XD
Darkness in shadowland chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
This was awesome! Can't wait for the next one! It was a little sad when all of ichigo's human friends died, though.
ShiroHichi891 chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
So sweet and sad at the same time! DX It made me want to cry when I read how sad they all were at what they had done... *sniffle* A slower but overall well written chapter! Thanks!
ShiroHichi891 chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
dang...a bit brutal, aren't we? haha, not that I don't LOVE it! XD seriously great description going on in this chapter with all the people dying left and right. good job! *thumbs up* It intrigues me on what you plan to do now though? I'm getting very curious! :) Please, oh PLEASE update soon! I'd love you forever if you did! *squeeze* thanks! w
Darkness in shadowland chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
Ummm... I think that chie could fall in love with shiro and be by shiro's side. I really don't want to see chie go... Dragons, tigers, and wolves are too cool to die. Thats just my personal opinion tho...
Darkness in shadowland chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
KEEP HER! I think a tad bit of romantical romance between shirk and chie is really needed. Nothing to drastic tho, just a lil bit.
ShiroHichi891 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
interesting. Good to know what went on when Ichigo/Shiro was gone eating other hollows and junk. I'm interested to see what shiro is going to do to everyone...
HollowNelliel740 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Dude, I'm loving this story! But you might wanna watch out with punctuation :L other than that it was good~
ShiroHichi891 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Wow...again with impressing the heck out of me! way to go! *thumbs up* Thanks for the update, again extremely fast~!
ShiroHichi891 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
Again, you amaze me on how fast you update and how well these chapters are written. I knew it had something to do with Aizen! It never seems like he gets out of the picture though, does it? He just won't die! Thanks for the chapter! C: