Reviews for The third man
Illya Pendragon chapter 43 . 2/4
celle-là sera en français!
je suis si contente de voir que tu as enfin trouvé le temps d'écrire...pour un dernier chapitre bien sombre ma fois, qui laisse plus de questions en suspens que je ne l'aurais pensé!
Et je ne peux m'empêcher de me sentir mal pour notre cher Giles qui une fois de plus se retrouve seul alors qu'il croyait avoir trouvé l'amour avec un grand A!

Vivement la suite même si je suspecte que nos deux protagonistes ne seront pas réunis de sitôt!

Keep on writing about Giles:
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
This is a good story. Giles deserves to have someone!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/22/2013
Another nice chapter...with a lovely gift from Giles to Helen. I can really see him doing such a thing, without thinking about the price, just the pleasure it would give to his lover.
and the talents show, well, let's see what it will be.

Nice to read you again!
Gwenlynn chapter 42 . 9/21/2013
It's a good thing that they are back in Sunnydale. Scary dreams, a pianola, Snyder and nose bleeding. Oh my.
Gwenlynn chapter 41 . 9/10/2013
No need to make the as you say certain parts more explicit. We have some good imagination here and can fill in the details if we wish.
Gwenlynn chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
You having me worried with those bleedings there. That is defenitely not healthy. But they got what they wanted even if they stole it. Lets hope it contains whst they need. Would hate to see all this for nothing.
Gwenlynn chapter 39 . 8/29/2013
Wanting to read other books then they came for. That was sooo Giles. Love it!
Illya Pendragon chapter 39 . 8/18/2013
you know yesterday I was reading your previous chapters and I thought about postint you a PM to askyou when you would update this story...God, maybe I've just felt that you were about to do it!
It's really nice to have Giles and Helen back in our lifes...
Nice chapter, a touch of humour and I'm just happy to see that they're just getting along well.

I like how you write so whatever will be the next chapters, I'm sure it will be good and entertaining!
Gwenlynn chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
Loved the Dragon scene. So cute, wish i could have seen it myself. It is a nice bonding scene for Helen and Giles as well.
Gwenlynn chapter 37 . 6/22/2013
Volcanoes? Do I dare bet that said volcano is the dragon they are looking for?

It was sad that the meeting with the Romy went so bad. Understandable considering the horrors her people has gone through during tge big war. Though, I doubt that they build luxury villas. When it was under Communist regiem it would have been more likely to have been ugly blocks if concrete flats
Gwenlynn chapter 36 . 6/18/2013
Did anyone remind Giles yet that he has portkey jumps to get home? Or is he trying to put up a stiff upper lip and ignore that horror?
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Helen reminds me a little bit of Tara. Maybe like if Tara was a little more sad. This is good stuff :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is a nice story so far. I find the interactions between the two main characters to be very cure. Enjoyable for sure. Liking it. :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This is a cute story. I always liked Giles. It's nice to see a story more or less centered around him. Definitely a nice change in pace for me as a BtvS FF fan
Gwenlynn chapter 35 . 6/1/2013
No worries about giving us fluff. Fluff is what makes the world come to live.

Some musings about traveling. A plane is quite fast to. If you manage to book a flight in time. Or the Floo network might be of use.