Reviews for Messages
Sally Harman chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
LOVE IT, laughed so hard. x
Always.1234 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Nice chapter, it's an interesting idea having Dickinson as mi6, & having Taylor & Andrea signed up too, it's nice for them to have something cool to do after st trinians as well.
gypsy rosalie chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
I like this chapter! Ooh, I like the idea of Emails. Excited to read another one!
NothingMakesSense chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Ah, the little arguments. The petty squabbles. The occasional proposal. This is amazing. Keep it up!
gypsy rosalie chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Hehe the 'I'm running off with a Chav' cake made me laugh so much!
Always.1234 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Random yet amusing xD nice chapter, hope you keep writing & hope the works going okay :)

P.s. you have odd dreams, but they make a good fic, so I'm happy :D
ElusiveParanoia chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
haha! Kelly's so immature I love it! The threat of internet being cut off s a real and painful threat to all teenagers...you shouldn't joke about it ;)

very nice update.
gypsy rosalie chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Ah I love the Mulan song! And the references to AD1- Polly's caught on already!
Always.1234 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Sexy & intimidating vs. evil smirk. xD very nice.
I also liked the period/hockey stick comment. And the sarcasium to wind up polly was also very good.
Basically, extremely amusing chapter all the way through :) hope you keep it up, and hope the heavy rain camping went alright :D
Always.1234 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
You had to put 'don't ask' didnt you? That just makes me all the more intrigued. Don't worry though, I wont actually ask. :)
Great chapter. Was nice to see Kelly being all protective & that over belle. And the rest of the girls, for that matter. Very subtle way of hinting at belle/kel too, which I think works very well :)
Always.1234 chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Cool take on the makeovers :) I want to keep reviewing to show that I'm still reading & enjoying it, but I can't think of that many different ways of saying its really good & I'm enjoying it...
Always.1234 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I can think of worse things than walking onto the roof while Kelly was up there... xD
Funny chapter, like the way it's polly giving the sensible advice on relationships. (had to put sensible because I didn't think that kelly's suggestions really count).
I'm afraid i noticed a couple of mistakes again... 'ruined our chances at loosing this place' was that 'not' loosing this place?
Also, you put 'bride' instead of 'bribe'.
Really like your writing, keep at it :D
Always.1234 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Nice chapter xD I like how you've made Kelly not as smart as she seems in the films; it's definitely an interesting take on it :)
Sorry to point this out, but I think there are a couple of typos in this sentence - 'So why do Miss Fritton choose you and not to be Head Girl?'
Always.1234 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
All pumpkins should look stoned. Don't worry, I'm not bombing you again. Just delaying having to get out of bed.
Very nice the way you slipped in the pirate Fritton thing. It would make sense that Polly knows stuff like that. Or are you implying that she is a Pomfrey? 'cause that could be interesting too. Anyway, great chapter & I really like your explanation of things before Annabelle arrives :)
MustardForYourHotdog chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Hotdog told me check this out. She said I'd get a laugh and I did.

And Kelly, why you give Polly a silly nickname?

Thanks for this and... on a side note, your username thing... Just... what? Lol :D