Reviews for 100 Drabbles
gleek4ever1998 chapter 34 . 11/20/2012
The ending is hilarious. I love it!
CheekyBrunette chapter 69 . 5/20/2012
You just got an A

NO ONE knows Chameleon Circuit, not even Whovians, let alone Nifflers.

perfectlyODD chapter 86 . 5/17/2012
Awww... I love kid!Niff.
astateofgrace chapter 83 . 4/11/2012
HAHAHAHA this chapter was awesome...can totally see jeff burning food cos he was checking nick out. i just read all 83 chapters in a day so i'm just going to review all in one review, yeah? they were all awesome (the ones where people died made me sad :-() but some of them were HILARIOUS! i loved chapter 34's "

"Papa!" Nick let his head fall back against the couch, groaning in frustration as Elliot started bouncing happily.

"Fuck…" Nick began.

"Of course he would actually repeat that one!"

the last four sentences of chapter 40's 'pillow' was awesomely funny;

"Bed. Soft. Warm."

"Jeff. Class. Detention."

"Fuck you."

"I love you, but I don't think we've reached that point in our relationship just yet."

awesome! please continue! i want to see the story 100 drabbles actually become 100 drabbles! you're almost there!
sharoechlin chapter 83 . 4/9/2012
Sparkly Crayola Crayons chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
My word?... I have multiple... Sexy... Froot Loops... Chapstick... Toilet... Bubblegum... Cuddles... Llama... Gangster... and finally... Cheescake. This is awesome and you totally have the aspect of their relationship down... Simply hilarious... Write more pwease!
sharoechlin chapter 76 . 3/15/2012
They are just soo cite!
lineabjerke chapter 76 . 3/15/2012
omg.. I love this chapter.. :D
boredandhomealone chapter 73 . 3/4/2012
Awwwwww! That was so sweet. :-)
sharoechlin chapter 73 . 3/2/2012
Aww. Although this chapter is so cute, who proposed?
boredandhomealone chapter 71 . 2/20/2012
LOL! That was so cute!
boredandhomealone chapter 70 . 2/20/2012
Milky Way now has the simply caramel candy bars, and they are awesome! :-D
boredandhomealone chapter 68 . 2/13/2012
It may sound messed up, but I love angsty!Nick. I am stoked about reading your new story!
boredandhomealone chapter 66 . 2/11/2012
That was super sweet. I loved it. I hope you're plotting out a story bases on these issues. I think it would be a really good story, and even better cause it's Niff. :-)
sharoechlin chapter 66 . 2/11/2012