Reviews for Fallout
Nice story, Nice end!
WitchMitzi chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
I enjoyed your story!
WickedBlue chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
I especially like all the Damon h/c in this one. Next to the romancy and angsty bits of course. Very awesome fic.

You had me laughing out loud with that bit where Alaric send Damon a picture and Damon said they are in that phase of their relationship now. Haha.
bellabubbles21 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
;) this was just amazing! Just to amazing for words... I want know if you were on Unicorn Tears while writing this because it is so amazing it is just not real...
bella-swan25 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
This story was great! Loved it :) I especially loved the ending :) Great story
TashaRose chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story from start to finish! Great detail and characterizations all around!
mabscifiromantic chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
I really enjoyed this one. I'm slowly going through all your TVD stories.
primadonna001 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
so so so good - I LOVE the reaction from ric about elena and damon. I never read enough of that and love awkward scenes where he has to reconcile the idea that his best friend is dating his step-daughter
realjena chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing!
damonsalvat0re chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
*crieeeeees* this was perfect! lovelovelovelove it! :)
twivampsalvatore chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Great story!
shadowfaxangel chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Thunderous applause. What an excellent and epic ending! This story has been a blast to read through, wow. You did a great job integrating all of the characters so seamlessly. I particularly liked your treatment of Tyler, especially with him and Elena in these last chapters. Amazing writing and amazing story. :)
shadowfaxangel chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Absolutely love the title of this chapter. I'm curious though as to what the lie is...
shadowfaxangel chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Love the way you're filling this in. (and the ice cream delivery last chapter? Super cute :)
LucklessRomance17 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012