Reviews for Young Girl
PurpleUnicornK chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Aw! Cute! I love it! Update as soon as you can!
MPHknows chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
One Question: When is the idea of mine you said you were going to use going to happen? I'm not asking to rush you, i'm just curious...

MPHknows
Timelord-Kenzie chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Is it bad to say I'm utterly addicted to this story? I litterally squealed when I saw the update email in my inbox... It's kind of sad XD

Could you please make the chapters longer? O_o?

Loved it! Please update again soon! :D
PurpleUnicornK chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Loved it! Update asap or whenever you can! This is a really good story!
BOOKi chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
UPDATE soon please! I wanna know what happens! When I finished reading this chapter I was all I KNOW SHE DID NOT JUST STOP THERE! you better have another chapter ready and updated!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
jojodrummer11 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Uhhmm, I read the two chapter of your story on fictionpress and they were really good(:

And I really likes Boy meets Girl, I think it'd be cool if you just finish it, but if you want to rewrite it, then alright(: I'll read whatever you do ha.

I really like this story!(:

And that's all.
justy2468 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Go away Sam no one wants you...

But that was great!

Keep updating
Ucantkillemurscrewed chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Oh, checkerboards, Fang's in trouble. Punching a student? Crap! Checkerboards Is my way of saying f***, by the way.

I'd love it if you continued blast from the past. Okay, maybe I like the sex, (details, please!) but it's really good.

Update soon!
Mrs. Grint-Cozart-Felton-Horan chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
I love all of your stories! I was depressed when I thought you weren't going to finish them. So if re-writing them means that you'll continue them I'm up for it! Pretty please jeep them going! Update soon please!
imaPICKLEaddict chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
keep writing! keep writing! keep! WRITING! this story is great1! it!
Shantymoe chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
I obviously love oth of them (boy meets girl,abd blast from the past) I wouldn't care ifyou re wrote them. it would give me a chance to re-read it all over OH AND I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
hey there chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Yeah, rewrite. Those aren't as good as your recent ones.
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
NUD NUD NNNUUUUUUDDD (dun dun dun, backwards :P)
maxi's chocolate chippies chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
please don't rewrite your other stories. They are all really good and well written despite what u think. and if u rewrote them then ur readers and me would have to wait a long long time for the end to be revealed.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »