Reviews for Veteran's Day
Max Crimson chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Max: *wipes away tears* I always tear up when talking about thous we've lost. My Grandpa was a Navy Veteran. I can't remember who he fought against.
Helen: Your always so emotional about this stuff.
Max: I get if from my mother! And it looks like Sam's not doing any better.
Sam: *cries eyes out* That was beautiful.
Revpreg chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story was pretty good, but I think I know how you can make it better. What better way to celebrate Veteran's Day than by having veteran characters? Rather than having some sappy, unbelievable scenario of Yami learning about how awesome America is, both he and Yugi join the US Army and go to Vietnam. We now have a heart-pounding, patriotic action story that is bound to fill the hearts of your readers with good ol' American pride!

I hope you take my idea into consideration. It could take your story from good to great!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*Brushes aside trears* I see that Prince Atem got the message of what this holiday is all about. Let us NEVER forget the sacrifices that men and women have made for this country over the years. They are the ones that truly need to be remembered and respected for what they have done over the years.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This story is really good and meaningful I love it! You always do such a great job on your stories. Be sure to message me, I haven't spoken to you in a while.

~Puritina/PureHeartsWait/ Ayee'Alexis~

Ya be sure to hmu and again, great story! I think I'll go and thank some ppl now :)
Reversed CrimsonIblis chapter 1 . 11/11/2011