Reviews for Those Eyes
sejal chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This !
This touched me..this freaking touched me.
You are one of those brave writers who attempt something unconventional be it writing about the story of a frigging house or our favourite quaterback or a character long forgotten even with the most unusual name .Its almost like you care,you give damn enough to write about them,you make them feel important..and for that i salute you.I am proud to be reading your work.
Cheers mate !
nian-gasm chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hi.
Ehm, first; this is the first fanfiction I've ever read here and I'm bad at writing reviews..
And I really love your story. You're really good at writing, I wish I could be so good.
Ehm... Have a good day now.
Bye. :3
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wonderful and well-written :) Poor Andie :'( She shouldn't have died! I actually liked her :( And there are way too few fanfics about her...
latbfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh Andie, we barely knew you...

But I knew enough to know that I liked her, from that night in Damon's tub, when she told
him loved changed us, and her tone was so sad and kind.

"So Damon loved Elena - who didn't?" I had to smile because it's so true! And no, Damon didn't love her, but he obviously cared very much, and Andie wasn't part of the gang, so I assume he was more himself with her, that he allowed himself to be playful and flirty and fun.

Rewatching "The Birthday" this weekend reminded me how terrible Stefan made her death, how cruel and frightening and ultimately done just to piss off Damon. It didn't have anything to do with Andie at all, which is just sad. And everyone, Damon and especially Elena, just glossed over it, the fact that Stefan had been so terrifying. Even I remembered his phone call, his silent tears and desperate nod, more than the death that preceded it. Poor Andie.
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A great little character-study. I feel I didn't know her well enough to have much of an opinion on her one way or another, so her death didn't impact me. But in that last scene you could tell how much it impacted Damon. Just another little glance at his humanity.
"So he loved Elena—who in Mystic Falls didn't these days?"- I love this line. It's so true.
It's an interesting glimpse into compulsion and how it worked on her, too.
This made me sad for the plot device she was used for when she could have been so much more. Another waste.
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Andie's description of Damon's eyes is probably the most powerful and accurate description I have ever read. It's not the colour but what is behind the colour that gives them their power.

You captured Andie's tragedy wonderfully, from her initial rationalization that Damon's compulsion was okay "just so long as she got to be the friend with benefits" to her realization that she wouldn't survive her meeting with Stefan.

Andie was a beautiful and smart girl and she and Damon fit well in many ways. Can't help but feeling that Andie could have had so much more and her untimely death was truly a waste.

Wonderfully written.
WildYennifer chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I think this was a very good insight into Andie's mind and feelings. Many shippers hate her, but she deserves pity and understanding in my opinion.
Shannon E chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"Better to be known for scarves than for weird gaping neck wounds."

Best line ever. 'Nuff said.

But seriously, I'm in love with your writing. Will you write more? Pretty please? With a chocolate covered Damon on top? (Oooh... Chocolate covered Damon. Maybe I'll keep that one for myself...)

~Shannon E
A0C chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I am so glad,I came across this story! Like the previous reviewer said I am also an Andie fan and I feel so bad she got cut of the show so soon; there are no other stories about Damon and Andie or Andie in general and so I commend you for being the first and also for a great fanfic ;)
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very good! I absolutely love Andie. When she died I was about to cry. You pictured her love to Damon exactly like I thought. Good work!