Reviews for Forgiven, not forgotten
Nah, it was good.
Ouji-sama chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I thought it rocked!
Dartxni chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This is one of your older fics, but I really like it.
sdreamz chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
another nice story )hehe go ayeka and ryouko w00t! keep the stories and chapters coming yah?
Ravenfeathers587 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Shane,
I normally don't read anything other than sailor moon stuff but this really was good. I'm prompted to read some more. See ya later.
~Meg~
pianocelloconducting chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Aeka x Ryoko fics are always good! Write more! My only complaint is that the ending could be a little longer.
Dark Rebel Master chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I do not like Ryoko/Ayeka fics. Never have, never will. However, you're a very good writer. Write a Kiyone/Mihoshi fic and I might be interested.
Badger the Gnome chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
*giggles insanely* Awwwwwww, how adorable! I love Ryoko and Ayeka as a couple. This is a really, really sweet story. I commend you for it
k-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
short but sweet. i liked it _
Nellas Bean chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Very good. I don't really like shoujo ai, but this is different (just like the fic "alliance" that's a ryokoxAeka fic too) There's nothin wrong with gay realtionships, but they're interseting to read about.
TheBotoxChicken chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
i still don't understand what happened to make ayeka angry at ryoko.i don't normally read fics like these cuz i don't feel comfortable reading them,but this fic is an only thing i don't like about it is whatever happened i thought was a bit on the mild side.