Reviews for Return of a Smiling Fox
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 2 . 11/20
"And you, my friend are trash." That is, exploding trash.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 3/18
MORE MORE PELASE!
i don't even watch bleach and i don't even know how gin looks like before reading this...and i still love this story!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 3/18
ohhhh so kushina is a super woman!
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 3 . 3/5
Oooh~ I really like this! Continue?
draco7347 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
like this story cant wait for new chapters
Lady KG chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
sooooo you havent updated in three years... but this really freaking interesting, the concept is a breath of fresh air form other naruto bleach crossovers and though i don't necessarily agree with the whole bringing Kushina back to life thing, i love the rest of the story and you made everything so vary believable. and despite the fact that you havent updated in so long i still fully intend to follow this story in the hopes that perhaps you will find inspiration again and continue on the path to finishing it, or even just getting to the part where Gin/Naruto reveals himself to Konoha if you ever planned on doing os in the first place.
Callian31 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Please, more. This is good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
you should make the pairing a harem or Gin x temari maybe Gin x Koyuki. P.S. please update!
zero-vongola chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
update
strabimonx chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Nice
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
cool
SoarinScout chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Soulcalibur III 3
bcsclaymore chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
gotta question, though probably gonna be answered in ch 3, what was the time frame of kushina's revival: after sealing before execution or after execution?
Miki chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Kyaa! I am so exited, hopefully your next chapter is almost done. I am really curious about how Gaara is going to help Gin/Naruto, so much that it has been eatin at myself.

I m so impatient that I just can't wait! *grins*
Elise chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Very intriguing story- I like it! :)