Reviews for Will You Regret?
Parisbabe224 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hai! Uh I rlly don't know if u still read comments on this story cuz Ik it must be pretty old but I love it. I dont agree with you, this story was wonderful not bad I hope u realize this. (Srry it thT sounded mean) if u get this review plz message me back, thanks. :)
AlphaWolf13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Kitten, that was FANTASTIC. I'm going to quickly get out of the way two critics I have so that I can shower you in praise after. The occasional sentace was confusing. I needed to go back and reread some stuff to properly understand. I understand how random your mind is, but some things should have been better worded. Secondly,there were a few spelling/grammar issues (not that I don't do that too). On to the positive, even if Jerry was a little out of character, that was beautifully written. This was honestly an ecceptional piece of work. You made me very proud. Jerry's inner monologue/thought process was breathtaking. My heart ached for him. It was so believable. You did a splendid job. Your writting just keeps getting better and better. Brava! I tip my hat to you.

nana chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I dont know about ya"ll but that was sad to me
LetTheWindTakeYou chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
i loved it
Bluelight Faerie chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*Sniffles* nice *Sniffle* story nice for remembrance day great job