Reviews for Riding With Private Malone
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Please do finish this.
JinxedCobra chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
A story with potential... I'd love to see more.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I LOVE this song and I love the Winchester brothers and I love classic cars. I also love you for writing them all into one great story :) Thank you and please update soon because it is now past Christmas!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I would like to hear more of the Winchesters riding with a ghost. I wonder did the private serve anywhere near John Winchester's tour of duty?
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ok, so I know you posted this first chapter over a month ago now, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get to it. I really enjoy how you've started this story and I really look forward to reading more. I'm sorry that you and your family have been suffering recently and I wish you well as you search for that emotional equilibrium. I look forward to the next update. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
deanssammy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hell yeah great story and Yes i want 't wait for the final chapter of breaking point which is one of my fav story's.
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I absolutely love that song! But.. the car crashes and Private Malone pulls them out safely. You gonna wreck the Impala... *shifty eyes and then sobs* I want the Impala back! Stupid ugly stolen blue car!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Their very own ghost passenger. Interesting.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oooo! A new story! Loved the beginning, can't wait for more!
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is a great start to a fic! I am so sorry you have not been feeling well. You know I still love you. Call me anytime you need a shoulder.
judyann chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
A haunted imapla. Cool continue it please! I already love it
PrettyGirlyFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
it has a very good start and if you are writing more, i will willing read it. I can't tell if it is complete and i hope everything gets better for you.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
wow.. lol can't wait for more