Reviews for The Landlord
Chr0ma chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Ermahgerd! I read this same story a few months ago in class. We even watched the movie. My class started getting dirty thoughts though and said that the landlady raped the people she stuffed. And stuff like that. And the landlady reminds me of a blinded person with over plucked eyebrows and a creepy smile. I had to do a whole author study on roald Dahl last year. Did you read the lamb to the slaughter? It's another creepy one. I really like the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I read the landlady in the first quarter! I wanted more! along with some of my other classmates. it was pretty creepy, but entertaining. nice story. :)
Kim-Le chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please add more
Someone chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Like it. The way it's written is kinda, freaky. Like its real please write an epilogue
Riolly chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I'm Asian too! Anyway-

I remember reading the Landlady. She was really creepy... Speaking of creepy, have you read the Tell-Tale Heart already? That is one sad and scary story. Going out of his way to kill a poor old man. How sad.
mukirome chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Never heard of The Landlady before but I love Roald Dahl and your story was awesome enough that it makes me want to check out the original.

Like I mentioned, your fic was awesome with just the right amount of creepiness. My only problem with it was that you called Gumi, Megumi. Her name is Megpoid Gumi not Megpoid Megumi. Megumi is the name of Gumi's voice actor.
missrinkagamine chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
LOL I'm supposed to start reading "The Landlady" tomorrow xD
MangaLuver1423 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I remember reading this story in 8th grade, due to the fact that I was in English Honors, so I read it ahead of my friends. I think my friends are reading this now, actually. Anyway, I saw "The Landlord." and I'm like, "Oh, good god!" I smiled and I instantly clicked on it. I have never thought about it with Len and Rin, actually. But, for your alternate ending, who was the one screaming? Would it be Rins'?

Or would it be Lens'?
tinyTeto-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OH crap i just read this "the land lady" a week ago and were doing a report... HOW are you reading the same story i am.

ugh i hope len docent kill rin but i have to doubt it!