Reviews for her dreams then, her reality now
humikuri chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hi there,
firstly, yes i just finished inheritance (like five minutes ago). and yes, it depressed me. Don't get me wrong though, i love the series and the book! it's amazing! But yes, like you i do not find the cliff-hanger nasmurtagh romance, i wanted them to get together so bad! i swear i fell in love with teh two more so than eragon and arya!
their's is such a bittersweet love story...
So thank you, for writing this short and sweet and absoloutely heart-warming piece! as much as i know it's not cannon and won't be. It's still great to imagine as their future!
Thanks! lots of love! :)
Laa98 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I just finished Inheritance myself, and was equally with this beautiful love story ending up to...nothing.
So thank you for offering the two of them the happy life they deserve! :-D
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I finished Inheritance today, and really have been depressed since. Of course Nasuada/Murtagh ending never pleased me. And I'm pretty sure they will meet again. It's evil to not have them to. But, thank you for this! I needed some Murtagh and Nasuada love. This was really a great read, and I loved to see them in love. Thank you. :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Best way to go with that ending, in my opinion. Completely ignore it and re-wrote how you will xD and this was vey enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Awesome! This really cheered me up after having just finished :(
Kay chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I jumped on the Inheritance bandwagon not long ago ( I know- I waited too long!) and I agree that these need two some kind of ending! It just...stopped! It drove me insane!
CitrusyGoddess chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I'm accepting this little beauty as canon as the book seriously depressed me to :L
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
YES! Inheritance was just bloody depressing! How could he do that to us?! Just raise the sails of the Nasuada/Murtagh ship to then practically sink it? Nope, not to me anyways. Something along these lines is canon in my mind. chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is awesome. Just what I needed. Inheritance depressed me too so THANKS!
Virodeil chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I like this. I agree with you, in CP's world it most likely is improbably, for the same reasons you told us. But it cheered me up immensely anyway, and it was quite well-written too. Only that, where were the wineglasses they were carrying when Murtagh began to tease Nasuada? *grin* LOL I think you forgot that when you said "his thumbs"... Where did Murtagh put his and Nasuada's before he began to entise her?

And about the ... huh ... sexing? (I never heard of that word used like that! But probably it's just my ignorance born of the fact that I am a foreign speaker of english.) You did it right anyway. I loved it. You built the atmosphere quite well. And your reasoning made sense too, and I agree with you there. 4 kids in 8 years... and if seen from your version of the timeline where they had been married for just 5 years, then it's 1 kid per year! LOL That's just ... Heheheheheh. That actually tickled me.

Overall, well done! Thank you very, very much for sharing this little snippet with us all. (And yes, Book 4 depressed me as well...)

Valerie Grimm chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this. Is cannon I know
ILoveFanfictions chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I wish Paolinin wrote something as optmistic as your fanfiction. Murtagh and Nasuadas ending was so... it didn't iven feel like an ending :P
Thanks for writing it :)
FlowerGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Simply Splendid work. The end of inheritance also depressed me a little. This did a fantstic job of fixing it! Smiles:):)
BlueSky509 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You write fluff so nicely! This was a great sequel, even if it is improbable. I like to imagine Murtagh had a happy ending with Nasuada as well, that poor soul really deserves one! Thanks for sharing!
Hyrule's Angel chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Yep. I bawled at the end of Inheritance. I. BAWLED. Now this is how I would have liked it to end, or a least something along the lines. Great work!