Reviews for Beautiful in every single way
bella0148 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I've had this fic saved on LJ for a long time, and I'm so glad I found it here at FF because I've read it sooo many times. I love it
Melkee chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Sigh! I wish we could get this kind of writing on the show. Anyway, this is one lovely and hot Puckleberry story. It shows both the sexy and sweet side of Noah Puckerman (that's why we love Puck, don't we?).
donna14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Beautiful story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
LOVED this. :) It'd be awesome to see the returned favor, ;), but if not, that's totally fine.

Please write more Puckleberry fics. 3
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Absolutely amazing one-shot so sweet and beautiful :-) wish this happened in the show :-) looking forward to reading more of your stories

Sam (puckleberry4eva(glee forum)sampattison (twitter))
Venetia Carianna chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love this! The only thing I could wish for is that it was canon :)

I can totally see this scene happening as you've written. It's too bad the Glee creators can't see it themselves:)

xo

VC
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Fantastic and a much needed pick me up after the finchel show on Tuesday. Thanks!
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
If only. LOL! Great rewrite!
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
amazing! i would love to read that... her return the favor and then him on her again ;) just saying!
ItsWhatIWrite chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Amazing. Just amazing. Ugh, how can people not see that Puckleberry should be endgame?

Once again, it was amazing. It was beautifully written and Rachel deserves to be treated with sincere respect like that.

Rebecca
pucca chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
aw this was sweet and sexy :) sequel for how much she returns the favor!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Nice...I like the sweet Puckleberry!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was scorching! Thank you so much for sharing!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011