Reviews for Recollection
Aguapatomar chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
I'm an hispanic girl, I have a totally broken english and read in that lenguage is very tired for me. But you made me read 35 thousten words in a lenguage that's not mine. Please, I bag you end the history.
Aguapatomar chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
If somebody make a movie about what happened whit this guys, this must to be the script.
Mekabella21 chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
Wow TJ really changed. He's an asshole. It's not Spinelli fault she had to move. Seems like deep down he is still mad about her moving.
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I'm pulled me in so that is a great start. I love the fact that Spinelli is an artist. I can see that very clearly. She stayed true to herself despite moving away. I wonder if she is a afraid to see what became of her old friends. Seems like she has gotten use to be alone and wants to keep that way.

Let's see what happens!
Fifitheflowertot chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I know it's been like two years but I hope you update :P really love this fix :D
HoneyBee007 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
i love this story! eeeepppp! is spinalli and tj gonna do it? sorry i cantt spell her name
OfPensandSwords chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Im new to this story but I really like it and you defiantly should continue!
Sam chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hi. I really like this fan fiction so far and I hope that you will continue!
Kiwi5595 chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Ok I love you story and am totally amazed. Please keep on writing and update, ok? I so need to know whats going to happen next
Shiona Acitiu chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
I'm highly curious about TJ and the art teacher...And I'm also wondering why TJ didn't wanna go home...I hope you update soon...
Tomboyzgreen123 chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Can u please keep writing this story is addictive and I want to red more... I like the whole mind war fare I've done it before and it has worked perfectly any was please keep writing schools out so it shouldn't be a burden anymore kk?
moonlightwarmth chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
amazing so far :) keep up the good work :)
Black Aeon chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
I just read all 13 chapters, and I really like it! :) hope you update soon!
Spinelli IRL chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Please update again! I might not always review (I will work on that), but I definitely check back all of the time for new updates. This is a story that I would hate to see go unfinished!
smex chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
No offence, but i was reading this because i was hoping for some sex scenes between recess charaters. is the M rating because of all the guns? Booring!