Reviews for Ineffable
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Interesting.

I don't think anyone has written a fic were the separation between Maeve and Sinbad is their faith.

I can think of one, but if I remember right, Maeve was of the Pagan belief, Bryn was Roman, and Sinbad was er...to me it seemed like he was forced to convert to Roman Christianity, too, and then there was this big war between them...

(shrugs)

I like it though!

POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

sam
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Awesome! This is one of the most realistic AoS-shots I ever read. I can't remember any other where their beliefs and their ways of praying have been addressed in such a way. But it's really interesting to read about that, just like it is to read about Sinbad's and Maeve's early days. Most fics concentrade on a future scenario, or on romantic moments that were or should have been so your idea was really unique IMO. And as for the characters: you really captured both of them very well. I could picture the two act like that and the mixture of interest in each other and the awkwardness that was still there is great. I really hope you continue to write for this fandom!

Thanx for sharing!