Reviews for Stage Fright
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/9
That was really entertaining. I love it!
radiany chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Absolutely, completely unexpected-Nezumi's incredibly playful banter took a little suspended belief given canon, but what a joyride /laughing. This was very, /very/ well done, and I always love a realistic and innovative sex scene as presented here. Poor Sion and having to deal with his most melodramatic partner, and yet going with the flow as if he was born to be Nezumi's plaything /more laughing.

Usually not my thing, but I have to give you full points (and more) here for irrefutably natural writing 3
yHime chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
WHEN exactly was this written? It still astounds me how many ShiNezu that I manage to miss even when finding them is my goal in going through most of No.6 fics.

This was FANTASTICALLY, EPICALLY written. It's IC and manage to fill my fetish for ShiNezu fic. c;

Great job! Me want MOARRRR. *hearts*
Elanra chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Why... WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE?

It's 11.30am and I am at work, supposed to be writing a news article about a restaurant that has recently been opened, and I AM SO FUCKING TURNED ON I'll go to hell for this T_T

I can't BELIEVE how IC this was and god.. the lightheartedness, the humor, the domesticity, god everything... Nezumi... and Shion...

Oh god.. please T_T I need some alone time.. why.. why am I at work. I hate you for this Uukari. *sobs*

*casually saves the fic on her phone to read again in more... amenable locations*
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
"Your face isn't the only thing covered in lipstick."

/INTERNAL SHRIEKING.

/DEAD.
Natural Seoul chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, brilliant! You've managed to keep them in character, and keep the angst out too. I loved this so much well done!
Caitlin Crisis chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm not usually one for reviewing, but this was just so damn entertaining. You did an exquisite job, and I couldn't stop grinning. Well done, hon.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMG!

I L-L-L-L-L-LOOOOOVED THIS!

-coos-

It was hot, mischievous, charming and cute all at the same time!

I personally ADORE 'Shizumi,' but can't find enopugh ficcs that rae GOOD -yours is GREAT- to satisfy me!

-pouts-

Thankies for publishing!

And write more!

Sayonara,

Lolita
MeikoKuran999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
i liked the ending lol that was amazing it was so cool i just loved it i have no complaints it was that perfect.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
oh god lkasdjfaklsf this was amazing and so hilarious. xDDDD
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Cruel and unusual punishment. XD I'm sure Sion has learned enough in this "audition" to get the part after the call-back. ;]

Loved this story. XD
Angel Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is fabulous and in character, and was overall amazing to read. Definitely one of the better fics I've read for this particular pairing and series. :)
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Yay for some ShiNezu! And I had a good laugh at Shion threatening Nezumi not to tease him. I could totally see them becoming like this in the future.
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
nezumi is bottom! that's so weird! I must say that imagining shion as a dress up doll was really fun.
Irene Gerke chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ROLF "The direction was awful," he manages through clenched teeth, "I have no idea what my motivation is supposed to be and to be quite honest I can't read my co-star worth a damn. He's arrogant, moody, and prone to ad-libbing without rhyme or reason-"

"Sounds like you read him pretty well-"

Yup, Sion that was spot on XD

ROLF - I am laughing so hard it is coming out as cackle cough hybrid '...as the single most obnoxious sound he's ever heard himself make. It's somewhere between a whine and a bark...'

You my dear are a genius!