Reviews for It Was Life Changing
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Too much fun!
Divanora chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I couldn't stop giggling thoughout this entire fic - so cute!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh That's Awesome! I Love It! Of Course Gibbs Comes Out. Of God I Couldn't Keep A Straight Face During That Entire Thing. XD

Really Great Fic. X3
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aw would have loved to seen what the two say to Timmy. That was super cute, i wish there was more. Loved Gibbs knocking on the window. leave it to him to know what his team was up to
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
"How? How was it life changing? She was pretty sure it changed his taste for regular ole cupcakes, but there was something else. McGee seemed to have a bounce in his step, he smiled more, and he was giving back as good as Tony gave in a banter. And she wasn't the only one who noticed. "Something is up with Probie." "I agree." Ziva was standing beside Tony after they came down." - I cannot remember: Is this in the McGee's keeper universe or not? Because if it is, Ziva would know exactly why Tim's behaviour changed.

"Abby had a few evidence to go through for other teams though," - "few pieces of evidence".

"Abby thought about it and had to agree. McGee had been that way when they had started dating, except—and this was a little blow to the ego—he seemed even happier and lighter than when they had briefly dated. She wondered who it was, who the girl was that was making their McGee so happy." - I am watching NCIS season 1 again at home and the way Abby treated McGee then and in season 2, she thoroughly deserves a few blows to her ego.

"Tony and Ziva were up for tailing McGee the old fashion way," - "the old-fashioned way".

What was Tim cooking for his and Gibbs' dinner, please?
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Omg love it! totally made my day! serves them right! they should've asked instead of being sneaky but then again where's the fun in that!
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Two words: LOVED IT! That was sweet, and to the point without dragging and perfectly in character for Tony and Abby ( only because McGibbs isn't cannon)! Now I want a chocolate cupcake...

-Arsha
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 11/12/2011

-Arsha
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Sex with Gibbs would be life changing.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Adorable
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Cute, funny, slashy. What more can you ask for in a story. Loved it.
carrie fischer chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
i loved the first story and this one as well!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*snickers* love love love it! Very well done!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hilarious! I can just picture the 3 skulking around and I really can picture Tim & Jethro. He he, I'll never look at a chocolate cupcake the same way again!