Reviews for Secret Admirer
HeatherSS1 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I can't count the number of times I went "awww!". That's a good thing, right? Wonderful story. MAN was I surprised at Cameron in this story, the lesbian bar, the assertiveness, the way she totally got the upper hand on Thirteen when she finally confronted her about the letters, I *like* this type of Cameron! And they are just so cute together, and then the totally hilarious awkwardness when Cameron's family shows up... Yeah, I pretty much loved everything about this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I LOVED the chapter. Your author's notes are always amusing too. But i have to say... this chapter was an interesting one. (Good interesting. Not bad.)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Okay so far this is super hot. And good writing. And super hot... :)
Kim chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Omg hi so this story was incredible. I could not stop smiling as I kept reading it, which was kinda a problem cuz my parents kept asking what was on my phone that was making me light up! But I was wondering, cuz I have a tumblr that pretty much focuses on the two of them and also House and Once upon a Time... Would u mind if put a link to this on my blog cuz I really think my followers would loveitjust as much as I did. Just let me know and email me at thanks :)
srhittson chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
When I read that it was called Storybrooke I said seriously then I kept reading and she said seriously. I was like oh yeah we had the same thought. Loved the story.
razmataz13drums chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Hey :) so I'd kinda realised you'd written more camteeen stories than I'd read. I love this one. I like Allison's family being involved and Remy and Judy's bond is funny but kinda sweet at the same time. I like that they joke about Remy's huntingdons I feel that that would happen now they're a comfortable couple, trying to make it so it doesn't crush them. That jelly pretzel trifle thing sounds wierd although maybe the bread instead of sponge is good (i don't know whether trifle is just an English thing but it sounds pretty much the same). Ahh the whole Daniel being called young Daniel at 18 made me feel so young too! And the young are smart so cheers :P this whole thing is very sweet and I love all the little things you put into this. Keeping Remy mysterious and aloof but also showing a cute soft side was balanced well :)
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Aw I loved it! You ended it wonderfully. I loved how Allison was like freaking out, and Remy was just chill. It was really cute, and adorable, and I loved reading it.
Post13writer chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Awesome down right fuckin awesome!
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Aww the adorable, awkwardness. I love how you wrote her family, and James Daniel. . Really it was adorable. I'm sad for the end. But excited, and you know, you mentioned three ideas at the end of Secrets and Fanfiction
RainboIsland chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god I loved this. Their teasing is absolutely adorable. Plus the awkwardness that will ensue. I'm so excited! :D
Crazy Kat Productions chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Ahee. FUCKIN GREAT CHAPTER MATE. Me gusta. Right now I'm forgetting about homework and shitty life And dreaming

Of the wonders of Cameron and Thirteen... 0.0 :D thanks for any other freakin awesome chapter. I WANT ANOTHER IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS... Or else. Hehee JUST KIDDING I SWEAR... Or am I? ;)

Love an kissies from 13 and cam!

me.
RainingHotdogs chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see what happens with the parents, I'm thinking maybe chnge the rating tho, I mean Iv'e certainly got no problem with it but some dudes at fanfiction might get a bit :/. On another note, I really like this story, keep up the good work

Nightlancer600 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Great chapter. I like that Remy's trying. It's something she would do I think. You did a good job with that. So great job overall. Until next time!
Annabelll chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I like how Remy is trying to regain some control - looking forward to the next chapter so please continue
Crazy Kat Productions chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
my...my...my.. god.. i am in shock.. can any.. story get any.. more awesome.. :O please write more and then send 13 and cam to my house PRONTO.