Reviews for Magic Once Lost
Beautiful job!
-Rosie
Krishnaa chapter 24 . 5/17
Please put up a sequel...please...I loved this sooo very much...
Quill chapter 24 . 1/29
What an excellent fanfiction, and a marvelous way to end it. Amazing. You truly are a gifted writer.
Quill chapter 12 . 1/28
Honestly? I feel bad for Kilgharrah.
(By the way, rest in peace, John Hurt).

Magnificent writing.
Uniasus chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
This story just grabbed me, but what really caught my attention was the mix of the Isle and Merlin's magic and the staff and Nimueh calmly saying "listen to the sound of destiny breaking". That's some amazing stuff there.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2016
Loved it! Beautifully written, and such a great plot :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Wonderful story. I like all of the ones where Merlin and prince Arthur are working against king Uther, and this is one of the best. It shows Arthur's anger, and his greater desire for friendship.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
This is a great story, and I'm really enjoying it. I like that Merlin didn't even need to specifically use his dragon Lord magic because his anger and magic made his authority.
BreathingMagic chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
Wow. This was fantastic! One of the bes fics I've ever had the pleasure to read, if I'm being honest! Your writing style is obviously very nice; intriguing really. But I also love how you spun the tale, and whenever the next step or simple solution seemed within reach, there was always MORE - more Little twists and turns and Action. It surprised me in the most wonderful way, and what's even better is that this one is actualy complete. _ Your characterization was flawless, by the way, everybody stayed absoluetely true to themselves, which was refreshing and wonderful. Every bit of dialogue was believable and enjoyable. You are a great writer, thank you for this Story! :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
Some good excitement and a good ending. Uther is generally impossible but Arthur has potential. Some of the plot in this brought back some fond memories of a game called Tales of the Abyss and perhaps also something of FFVII as well. Definitely some good plot elements and story here. Thank you for posting!
CircleDaybreaker chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
LOVED IT SO GOOD
FudoTwin17 chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
lol THIS FIC IS INCREDIBLE!

Okay, real review time. Your fic has such huge, mind-blowing twists and turns that all fit so well that even though I promised myself I'd only read a couple chappies, I'm already at chapter 24. Seriously, Merlin and Arthur are so great together and I love the way that you're having Arthur lose it as well as how you incorporated Gwaine and Lance. I legitimately cannot wait until your next chapter. This one is just too good! :D

UPDATE SOON!
EvaTodd chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
*Hopefully* Sequel?
Patiku chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
I love it! Will there be a sequel?
FateOfChaos chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
This is one of the best Merlin stories I've ever read. It was so complex, yet you made it to where we could understand everything and, well, the characters were captured wonderfully! This is definitely going in my favorites!