Reviews for Percy's Diary
mangoluvva chapter 26 . 11/25
This is absolutely gut wrenching, but i still I can't wait until the next update. Happy writing!
This is amazing
I love it, please update its amazing
I can't believe I've only just found this. It is by far one of my favourite fanfics. Please update soon. I would love if you included Hermione and harry in this as well but that probably won't happen but hey I can dream. Again please update soon.
Madison Futch chapter 26 . 11/15
Please finish this!
Hopefully the universe has stopped smacking you around. On another note ! ! This update ! So awesome!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 26 . 10/30
Yep. They should feel guilty. Oh I so want them to see him play. You know, later, after they (hopefully) drag him home and make up with him.
Loner Kid chapter 26 . 10/30
OMGOMGOMG an update!? am I dreaming? *rubs my eyes* OMG IT'S REALLY AN UPDATE!
"Are you stupid? You didn't realize until AFTER you finished reading this chapter?"
I just realized I've also used the name "Mia" in my fic! lol
mountainmomma316 chapter 26 . 10/28
I love this so much. I can't wait until you finish it. I really want Percy to come in at the end of it. Thank you so much for updating!
noone297 chapter 26 . 10/28
Yeah an update. Courage and continue like that!
Sarah132cs chapter 26 . 10/28
:) I like this chapter! and am very glade you finally add a chapter to this story!
and will be keeping a eye out for more!
Natsume-Erika chapter 26 . 10/28
Aww! You FINALLY updated! QVQ! Just HAVE to love this story! It's sooo addicting! _!
I really love it, Hoping for more
manapohaku2 chapter 26 . 10/27
I can't wait to see Percy's view of Harry. Ron and Hermione are such bad influences.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 26 . 10/27
I like it, it really captures what Percy might have likely been thinking.
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 26 . 10/27
Haha, Percy and holidays. :)