Reviews for Percy's Diary
Ceti H. Black chapter 25 . 8/26
I love the fact that you're showing a different side to Percy :). I always thought that he was a bit one-dimensional in the books and movies.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 25 . 8/23
Just started following this story. Enjoying it a lot.
Missed you and your wonderful work!
Snowflake888 chapter 4 . 7/31
Good job writing so far. You did get when the disney's lion king came out the movie came out in 1994.
Please update again soon
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 25 . 7/30
This was really good and take all the time you need to update.
I know a thing or two about life being...life and you should keep up that positive attitude, because your right. Things can only go up from here :)
SSGRet chapter 25 . 7/23
"...things must be about to improve." Hope springs eternal.

I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see where you are going with this. Molly and Arthur have truly lousy parenting skills. They can't seem to remember their children's preferred sandwiches or colors. Their 3 eldest leave home as soon as they possibly can, two completely out of the country. They take a Christmas trip to visit one, leaving four of their children to spend the holiday at school. They win a cash prize and instead of spending it on something useful they drag the rest off on a out-of-country trip. Hmmm. Maybe that last two are more of a reflection of their financial skills.
manapohaku2 chapter 25 . 7/17
This was way awesome. I don't think I have ever read a fic about Percy before. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Very interesting. Your hard work shows.
Please continue. I'll review more when you continue.
Thanks for chapter, it was worth waiting.
weasleyrose chapter 25 . 7/12
It was really good. I cant wait for next chapter :)))))
NikiSpade chapter 25 . 7/10
Thank you for the new chapter! The waits worth it for this story, See ya later.
TinaMaki chapter 25 . 7/8
Totally worth the wait. I really like this story!

I hope you're allright and that the universe starts being nice to you.
Loner Kid chapter 25 . 7/7
Yeahhhh! Update! Thank you so much Author-san!
Great chapter as always! Hope there will be more hurt/comfort and angstyness!