Reviews for Percy's Diary
PenguinGirl94 chapter 36 . 7/15
I was on a bit of a fanfic hiatus/avoidance when these last few chapters came out. I had to resist so hard not to open them because to open one would release a tornado and with over 200 email notification-new chapters it would take me a bit to get through... anyway great few chapters. Not sure how recent they are but I a always so excited to read them. There are not alot of Percy fanfics out there. Authors leave him cannon and forget about him. What an opportunity to change family dynamics though that most people’s just ignore. It’s very frustrating which is why I love your story so much.
Till next time,
PenguinGirl94
Update?
Brooklyn chapter 36 . 6/24
Hi! So uh I was wondering when you will update because I just started reading this and it’s really good! I hope you updat soon because I would like to read more thanks for reading!
Welcome to the world of living. Thanks for the chaptet.
guest chapter 36 . 6/19
do not worry, I hate Harry ...
And Percy is wrong, Harry is forgiven even the attempted murder (Draco).
The real question is: do you want to end this story?
When I saw the update I hoped that finally you had decided to continue with regularity but you're gone again...
Klinge chapter 36 . 6/17
Percy does have a point. Harry got away with a lot, putting his friends in danger constantly even if they willingly went with him, saving people complex, breaking numerous laws (though why Molly Weasley didn't get arrested for shouting about the platform in the first book I've no idea).
Update pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase
aflores2005 chapter 35 . 5/27
Percy is amazing, please update the story,I have read every chapter.
karsofantastic chapter 36 . 5/9
I love this story, Percy is one of my favorite characters and this fanfic means a lot to me cuz he’s the main character! His last thoughts left me in shock
TheBandit025 chapter 36 . 5/2
Harry isn't above the Law, He is the law
UPDATE!
IvyLovesWinchester chapter 36 . 4/27
oh my gosh you come back! your work here is what initiates my passion for Percy stories in the first place. please please please update XXOO
aflores2005 chapter 36 . 4/20
Update please, I have to read more of this
MissCHSparkles chapter 36 . 4/17
Guess we can see how he ends up on the path to Harry's fifth year when he ends up sending that pompous letter to Ron. He has no idea how much his actions will shock and hurt Harry. Of course, he didn't see the boys being chewed out and how bad they did feel about it. By the time they got back to the Common room, they'd recovered as kids are want to do. I feel sorry for Harry, he isn't trying to be this person that always gets into trouble and gets away with it but that's how people perceive him.

It was a good chapter.
piano.writer chapter 36 . 4/14
Thank you, it was really nice to see another chapter from one of my favorite stories. I like the part where everyone sees Percy's point about the fact that heros and idolized people are kind of unfair, the heros, etc. are treated like they are higher than everyone else. the hero people like Harry don't always like the attention, but others don't like it when they get away with things, that they have no real reason to get away with. sorry for talking so much, I liked the chapter and can't wait to hear the next one. Thanks for writing.