Reviews for Percy's Diary
NatNicole chapter 29 . 8/23
This. Fic. Is. Pure. GENIUS!
I always thought that there must be something deeper than the rumours of a new war that drove Percy away from The Burrow, and your awesome story confirms it for me. :D
When I read the part about Percy leaving in Book 5, I did NOT get angry like Harry & co. had. I instantly called a close friend of mine whom then said: 'Huh. Irony...' Because that friend had recently left their family, which treated them how the Weasleys treat Percy both here & canon.
But I gotta point out that EVERY member of the Weasley family (and any families in general) gets the short end of the stick. Coz family, big or small, completely SUCKS.
(Sorry if this Review is annoying.)

I especially love how realistic and In-Character this fic is!
Just a Fan chapter 1 . 8/4
This is the fic i want to write fics about if youd be oj with it
Tok bad we cant stay au forever...
*internal screaming* this is so amazing but you can still turn around and stab me in thw heart PREPARE FOR IMPACT THE END IS NEAR! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I dont know if you have decided yet (probably but heres my two cents anyways) id like Percy/Mia buts thats just me
My bestfriend's birthday is November 24th too!
Spirits in the Sky chapter 29 . 6/27
Oooooh ickle Percy's a prefect now! And Mia has a boyfriend?! I was hoping her boyfriend would be Percy! XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
PenguinGirl94 chapter 29 . 6/22
Do you have plans written out for this story or is just a write as you go sort of process? (Nothing against either way just curious). Anyway fascinating story, definetly one of my favorites that I've been reading. I think I've re-started at the begining 3 times now just for kicks because I love how it's been going so far.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 29 . 6/14
It will be very interesting to read not only his opinion of Harry, but also his thoughts about the whole chamber incidents the next year with Ginny. Keep writing and posting.
Thanks for chapter. I am looking for next Percy as prefect because he took it responsibly and I am curious about his family's reaction to his reasoning
Miss Lucky Ducky chapter 29 . 6/9
I love it! I read it a while back, and I love the new updates
Hi chapter 29 . 6/7
Yay! update!
Love it
chemical violets chapter 29 . 6/4
okay I'm sorry I keep suggesting the types of musical groups Percy could be in, but I was listening to Brother by Gerard Way and it literally like perfectly describes Percy and his siblings. like you should really listen to it even if those don't end up being the songs he sings. it even says "I can't go back, don't think I will."
Loner Kid chapter 29 . 6/3
It's astounding how many absences the Weasleys have missed on their third oldest son...
"from the family" did you write "the" on purpose or do you mean "my"? cuz when you use "the", it sounds like he's distancing himself from his family