Reviews for Percy's Diary
Hullanta chapter 34 . 5/16
Please? More? Pretty Please?
bluepotion chapter 34 . 5/11
I really like this characterisation of Percy as insecure and suffering from the same jealousies as Ron when it comes to his older brothers. I wonder if there is something that Percy can do to combine his love of music with magic? There must be spells that can be used for something exciting musically. I'm surprised he doesn't do any magic for Mia, that must be pretty tempting. Percy is such a sweetheart, I really feel for him. Thanks for this excellent work!
RiverPhoenix chapter 34 . 5/7
Man, I'm loving this fic! I'm glad you're still continuing it, I love your portrayal of Percy (and of social awkwardness & anxiety), his side of things rings so incredibly true. And I love Mia.
And of course the weasley's reactions are amazing and have on many occasions brought a tear to my eye.
Musical Percy would be awesome...making it big as a muggle musician lol.
You're doing an incredible job, I can't wait until you update!
Thank you for this wonderful little of slice into the life of Percy and his motivations.
Meg chapter 34 . 5/2
I've loved this story for a long time, glad to see that you're updating it. :-)
I loved this chapter as much as always! Keep up the great work!
NatNicole chapter 34 . 4/19
BRILLIANT update from start to finish! *glomps the GENIUS that is Percy*

P.S. He's not a genius in the conventional way, just in my opinion.
Great chapter, thank you :)
Fairytail fan xx chapter 34 . 4/14
Ok this is absolutely fantastic i've been reading it for 2 hours straight now because i couldnt leave it for a sec update doo
Moored Mermaid chapter 34 . 4/14
Good job. I feel like the characterization of the family is spot on especially Percy
yellow 14 chapter 34 . 4/12
Indeed. Keep updating
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 34 . 4/12
aw, i think Mia is sad that Percy doesn't see her as girlfriend material. or but then again they are only 15/16yo now.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 34 . 4/11
Woah, harsh. That had to sting his parents a bit. (Cough) not that they don't deserve it a bit (cough).
Hmm...keeping things from Mia is quite curious of him. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.
the trash chapter 34 . 4/11
amazing
SmoulderS chapter 34 . 4/11
Very nice! Percy's point of view with the whole flying car episode never really occurred to me before. Also the thing about lax weasley discipline - I never really thought of it that way since the kids always act afraid of molly when they're in trouble, but I guess all she really does is yell at them. Although that by itself can be traumatizing. Thanks for updating!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 34 . 4/11
I wonder if Percy and Mia will get in a fight of sorts.