Reviews for Mortal Kombat Eva
Can't wait for the next chapter
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is a great story idea. You've somehow managed to keep a balance between these two stories. Well, except that the Angels are supposed to show up before the MK tournament is scheduled to happen. You forgot to factor that in. Someone is supposed to keep third impact from happening.

On another note, in my humble opinion, Scorpion shouldn't be training anyone. And if you really want to make him a sensei, Asuka makes more sense than Shinji. She already has a natural rivalry with Rei. I think Shinji should have been dropped off with Lu Kang. That makes way more sense. They are both supposed to be the heroes of their respective shows and are both supposed to save the world.

If its because Shang Tsung dropped him off with an "ally", you could have made Raiden interfere and have Raiden drop of the world's hope with Lu Kang. Think about it.
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hmmm... I was expecting this fanfic to show up in the crossover section since it does combine two different series and it would make it much easier to find.

This is one crossover I cannot imagine anyone at all wanting to create since the two series are as radically different as they can be.

So far you are keeping a fine balance between the two though this crossover fanfic got my attention on the Mortal Kombat side due to the fact that there is not that much interesting stories to be found in its own section.

Sweet Merciful Mary ,you really hated Gendo so much you killed him off so quickly. Well I see that Misato's dad still died so no change there.

No surprise at all having Rei Ayanami being trained by the Lin Kuei especially with Sub-Zero. Hopefully unlike with Frost she won't betray Sub-Zero though I doubt she is the type to do such a thing.

However having Shinji train with Scorpion did throw me off immensely since I figured Asuka would be a more suitable candidate with her being able to use fire. I am also more surprised Scorpion agreed to it at all as he is not the type to have company and unlike with the Lin Kuei he has nothing really to gain.

Scorpius? *groans loudly in embarrassment at the awful surname* If I were Shang Tsung and I heard that last part, I would have smacked the specter hard for such tomfoolery.

I take it this is before Jade and Kitana learn the truth about Shao Khan otherwise I wouldn't buy them being friendly with the sorcerer. Does that mean that Asuka will also wear a sexy leotard too. Christmas has arrived early I see. Unfortunately her favorite color is already used by someone unless she becomes Skarlet.

Erthrealm is fucked either way. It either will be conquered by Shao Khan or destroyed by the Angels and speaking of them,I am curious to see if Shao Khan and his legion of fighters can even handle one f them should they choose to go after them instead.

Finally Misato is joining to join up with Jax and Sonya. Nice.

Labeling this a romance story? I wonder what the pairings will be then.

I am going to keep my eye on this and see if you decide to use the original version or Rebuild.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very interesting job on this, hope to read more soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Well, Shang Tsung is as creepy as every, and will hope to see more of this, just so we can see just how different the kids are when they meet up this time out.
eastWOLF chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Love this story! Sub-Zero&Smoke/Rei, Scorpion/Shinji, Kirana&Jade/Asuka and Sonya&my favorite characters Jax and Misato what more can I ask for! If you update it would be awesome!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
aewsome men
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh this is going to be good. I can already see the kinds of hell the children will go through. I have only one request of you, please update this story more frequently than some of your others. I really don't want to wait a year or two for the next update.
wild arms chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
asuka,rei,and shinji going trained 3 mortal kombat members. shinji goning kick ass all mortal kombat members is shinji save the world. i cant wast next story.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So, Asuka, Shinji and Rei are going to be trained by certian members of Mortal Kombat, will Shinji ever return to his mother and what about SEELE, what will they do when they find out about the Children being kidnapped?
Kiyoushu chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
rei with sub-zero and smoke?Shinji with Scorpion? Asuka with kitana and jade?Misato with Sonya and Jax?

This just exudes the possibility for an awesome story.

Please try to update this soon
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
What did say huh? I told you stories like these are NEEDED. And I can guess only two things 1. You've been meaning to do this for a long time and the second thing is that you must have got the idea from Azure. Personally I'm leaning towards guess 1. But I'm suprised Rei being trained by Sub-Zero and Shinji being trained by Scorpion. I know those two hate each other and for some reason working together but I hope Snow and Scorpius love each other in this one. great job man I hope we see Lu Kang and Kitana they too will hook up this as well. Off topic please tell me SBW EDR Property of the First and my wife the First is next on your list. Another thing GUNDAMS rule over Eva that's it great job.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Patrick Nakasone chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The funny thing is being conquered by outworld would be better for humanity then what SELLE planned. Given the nature of the universe I fell sorry for Shinji when he has to meet the girls.

Shao Kahn may be callous and brutal but is for the most part a confident ruler. A completely dead earth would be of no value to him.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011