Reviews for Bittersweet Melodies
Jennay chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I just want to start bawling all over again. This was brilliantly depressing and amazing. Dammit. I miss Henry! :'(
ankaz123 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
A FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Loved how you described each and every little detail of Teddy's pain...fantastic! Your writing is so amazing that it actually makes me want to STOP reading these fics, I just get too depressed. But keep up the amazing work and I'll try not to get teary, but can't make any promises :P

Glad to see Teddy back at work, I wonder how long it will take her to break?
ankaz123 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
A fantastic chapter! Loved it! I really hope that you write again soon! I feel so sorry for poor Teddy! I hate that Henry was killed off...the end bit with Teddy lying in the bed with the memories of Henry literally brought tears to my eyes...beautiful.

Please write again soon. xx
ElisabethIsFlabbergasted chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I'm crying right now. Oh god, I miss Henry SO much. I don't really like Mark/Teddy, but you're the writer, and I'm looking for more :D
im so lost chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I didn't even think about the blood on the kitchen floor and in the sink. Dear Lord, I am going to be a mess if they show that on the show. I can completely imagine Teddy doing exactly what you describe, scrubbing on her hands and knees breaking down.

I really really hope Arizona will be there for her through all this. Shonda set up this amazing friendship and then just kind of neglected. Bitch also killed of Henry, so whatever. : I am still livid about that.

This made me cry though. There's so much they're never going to get to do. There's so much she has to do now. Call his sister. Call his work. Figure out what to do with his things, with their apartment, with his medical bills.

:'(

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
ankaz123 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I was gonna write that I found it weird that Teddy was so composed, but then I read the bit where she totally broke down and it all clicked. Fantastic work on writing another great chapter! Loved it and I love this fic! Please continue soon! I hate that Henry died!
ankaz123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this! Thanks for writing!
LibbyLou22 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
lovely chapter.. you have captured the charicters personalitys perfectly... Please update soon...
LibbyLou22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Please please update soon. I was so sad after the last episode and fan fic is keping me sane...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really can't wait to see where you're going to take this. I still remember your fic Fix You from years ago and that was definitely one of my favorites. Is this going to be a Teddy/Owen? I hope Teddy find happiness in your fic :)
Carleigh chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This made me cry. And when that happens I know I've just read something spectacular.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great start! I am devastated by Henry's death but hope Teddy finds happiness again. So did she dream all of this? Please let me know by updating soon!
PrincessK16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
aw so saaad! i wish henry didnt have to die!
Sydney chapter 1 . 11/11/2011