Reviews for Close to Home Outtakes
debslmac chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
:):)
irishnlove2shop chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Loved the outtakes. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I loved it! But now there is no next... I am depressed, what am I going to read now?
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Love all these outtakes! :)

-Kate
immangel chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Omgg I have been waiting for this for ages!Please tell teamwardforever1998 that this is absolutely wonderful and keep writing!:))
MselleMiya chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
hey Girls!

very nice chapter here! and I almost missed it... I had completely forgotten that you were going to write it... So from now on the outtakes will be in my story alerts just to make sure that I won't miss any!

back to this POV now... It was really good! Though Mike is really an asshole... though we did knew that already ;) how can he say that the baby isn't his? does he really think that everyone on the planet is fucking several other persons at the same time, just like he is?

Also, Jess is quite stupid herself... how can she imagine that Mike just stopped sleeping with so many women when he's been doing this his all life... why would she make a difference? Mike isn't even in love with her... and even if he said he was he would still fuck other girls just like he did when he was still with Bella... actually, I think that asshole doesn't begin to cover what he really is!

well with that being said, I still love your story, don't worry ;) and I can't wait to read the next chapter of close to home! D
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Congrats teamedwardforever1998! You wrote a great chapter!

I can't believe the jerk had the nerve to watch her take that test, see the positive result and deduce it still had to be someone else's baby. I hope Jess doesn't get back with him and just insists that he be there for the baby because he has disrespected her far too many times for her to forgive him. Ladies, you've done the impossible. You actually made me for sympathy for the other woman.
twival31 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Loved it! You did great!

I almost feel sorry for Jess but then I think about how she ended up in this situation and then it's gone. :-)

You captured her personality very well. Thanks for the update! I have missed this story!
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
This is really great! :)
Husky2014 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I really liked these...can't wait for more!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love it! :)
twival31 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Loved this one! Rosalie and Emmett are great! Thanks!
amybelikov1 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Damn. I fucking love it
LilCullen454 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter of Close to Home!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
LOVED IT! I was totally thinking that Mike should have wet himself so I was kinda happy that he did! Now lets hope he listens to Charlie. He should have made Mike apologize but really, how could he, he was soo horrible, how do you say sorry to that!