Reviews for Getting Old
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I haven't read The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun yet, but I don't see much difference with how Cid and Tifa would act in the game-setting. I guess that's a good thing, but still..

Even if I have no idea what Cid did wrong now, I really enjoyed this piece. You've always managed to portray him so incredibly well, to the point that even his language makes me laugh, like in the game.
Evil StormSister chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I was feeling nostalgic today and went back to my KH fanfiction...saw that you reviewed my Leon story a while back (and I thank you very much for that praise. it boosts my spirits every time!)

So, I decided to creep your stories. And there was something about this one that just made my day. I absolutely loved it; I loved the characterization! You write Cid very well and I just enjoyed their banter! I wish there was more to this! But as a stand alone one shot, I think it's excellent! Wonderfully done!

- Evil SS
Penn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is EXACTLY what I wanted. 0 You are the only person who can write this, not just because it's written with your particular flair, but because the SatDatS is your sandbox alone, making something like this extra special. I'm so glad I got an opportunity to see this unique dynamic one more time. Thank you thank you thank you. 3333