Reviews for Draw Another Breath
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aaaaah your writing is a breathe of fresh air! So brilliant! :) loved this story!
ladykaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story put a stupid happy smile on my face. Thank you for this. You might be exhausted by this storyline but reading little pieces like this keep my chair flame burning and it surely makes it easier to wait for the day they reunite.

I don't think saying I loved it is enough. If the show ever gives them a conversation like this one, it will be one of the happiest fangirl moments I'll ever have.
TerraBeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Very nice. I really like it when writers rely upon dialogue. There's no need to embellish, if the dialogue is strong enough (have you been reading Hemingway, by any chance?). Would like to see more fics written in this style.
victrolannights chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love it! Please continue )
Maribells chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very nice one-shot. Loved the call-back to 2x25, and the switch-up with Blair being the "coward running away" this time.

And yes, for the love of God, I wish this storyline would die already. I don't know how much of Louis I can take.
Joy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was really great to read. Their banter was perfect and I love how they don't have to say how they feel because they both just know. I liked the ending when she said "I stole something from you, do you want it back?", that made me smile.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was great to read.

And sad to say, you're not the only one who's starting to get tired of the current storyline.

This at least gives me relief because you gave us a happy Chair ending. And at the moment, I need happy Chair and nothing more.

Keep up the good work.
pty chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I guess in your author's note you were referring to the wedding storyline. It is intriguing that apparently the wedding was going to be in Monaco yet they were filming it in NYC during the last 2 days, I wonder how are going to explain that change. In any case, I would so settle if they actually do something like your story, but sadly they won't.

GG news:

(In TV Fanatic some say the girl writting this, who is not Kirsten, is biased towards Dair. And E! really didn't got it right with their spoilers about the apology, they made it look like it wasn't epic when in fact it was)

Question: When will we find out definitively who the father of Blair's baby is on Gossip Girl? We still haven't seen the paternity test. —SarahAusiello: Exec producer Josh Safran tells me an answer — and a "cemented" one at that — is coming in the next couple of episodes, adding, "We definitely understand and expect people to still be wondering."

Question: OK, I have a burning question: WTF is up with the photo making the rounds of Gossip Girl's Blair getting arrested with a joint and tiara in hand? —BeccaAusiello: Two things to keep in mind: The show has been shooting episodes out of order this season. And there's a time jump coming up. That's all I'll say.

Question: Any scoop on Dan and Serena getting back together on Gossip Girl? —CarrieAusiello: Possibly. When I grilled Safran about Serena's romantic prospects, the Gossip boss told me that S will soon "find herself looking back at what successful relationships she can count in her past." Unless I'm mistaken, that list begins and ends with Dan.

Episode 5x9 synopsis

EPISODE DIRECTED BY ANDREW MCCARTHY — Lily (Kelly Rutherford), Charlie (Kaylee DeFer) and Serena (Blake Lively) eagerly anticipate the Studio 54 party being thrown in CeCe's (guest star Caroline Lagerfelt) honor. Nate (Chace Crawford) takes on a new role at the Spectator, but his first big story turns out to be about someone he knows all too well. Blair (Leighton Meester) turns to an unlikely person for help. Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick and Matthew Settle also star. Andrew McCarthy directed the episode written by Natalie

. /who/galleries/g/-/11545860/9/tvs-all-time-sexiest-couples/

The author lady that appeared in 5x4 has her own opinion regarding Blair's suitors:

Do you watch Gossip Girl at all? If so, who do think Blair's baby daddy is — the prince or Chuck Bass?Sloane: I go in and out but I was certainly watching the episodes leading up to my filming and after. I hope it's Chuck. I love the cartoonish Machiavellian nature of his character. And I think I speak for all of America when I say I would like to see Chuck Bass buy baby clothes for a miniature version of himself.

From EW:

Will there be more stuff for Dair fans? Dan and Blair seem to complement each other so well. I hope they will keep delivering scenes featuring these two. — SvenjaWell, there definitely isn't one in next week's "Big Sleep No More" episode, which will find most of the cast at the big event — and Dan at home, hiding in embarrassment!

From the promo it looks like Chuck & Blair will kiss next week on Gossip Girl. I'm so excited. Details please. — wrightst3Fact: It happens at Sleep No More. Fact: It's probably not what you're thinking. (But the Canadian promo is pretty helpful.) Fact: There's a scheme involved... possibly multiple schemes. And there's an accomplice involved. Opinion: No one kisses like these two.

Sandra! We Gossip Girl fans, can always count on you for some good spoilers! Let's not break the tradition! Anything CHAIR? — nina_luxNext week, you'll understand just how well Chuck's therapy has been working. And yes, the answer has to do with Blair.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You literally just made my day.
JuhAlves chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Amazing fic! So Chuck and Blair! So profound! One of the best fics I ever read! Wonderful work! Congrats! It's a favorite!