Reviews for The one that got away
Anonymous1511 chapter 7 . 11/20
Beautiful story, well written despite a couple of spelling & grammar mistakes & let's face it. No one is perfect. But I'm a bit disappointed that Bella was too forgiving. Because she wouldn't have lost 5 years of her life if Edward didn't behave so cowardly. And I wish you dedicated another chapter of the journey they took towards healing and making amends because after that sort of negligence from him I don't think they can jump in to "coupledom" that soon. I get your point about not making them suffer anymore but in this case I think one more chapter wouldn't hurt. Well, aside from that I think overall you wrote a good story, & I hope you"ll continue with your good work. Best of Luck!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 9/21
This is so sweet! Please write another one please?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 9/21
Yay! I knew you'd come Edward! Aww!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 3 . 9/21
Tanya! I know she said something... Like you're not a good kisser or she tried to kiss her or something like that! I know it! Bitch!
Great story thanks for sharing this with us. Please continue to write. You have a great talent.
BoogieJo78 chapter 7 . 7/8
Loved it!
kirti chapter 7 . 7/6
fantastic story
muffinmom chapter 7 . 6/11
Sweet story, thx for sharing!
ellekat08 chapter 3 . 6/3
This is a cute little story and I assume you are from England because some of the words are not used in the US like flat.
Reader-many chapter 7 . 5/23
Oh! That was great, thanks for sharring
Reader-many chapter 6 . 5/23
All for the misundertanding, and great surprise
Reader-many chapter 5 . 5/23
Ohhh now I get it..
Reader-many chapter 4 . 5/23
Yeah! He made it
Reader-many chapter 3 . 5/23
Of course something happened, I wonder if Tanya has something to be with
Reader-many chapter 2 . 5/23
I 'll be so afraid to go to a party like that