Reviews for The one that got away
PetitPimousse chapter 7 . 6/10
I love it!
VR chapter 6 . 2/22
My freshman year in HS, I met my best friend. He's a guy, I'm a girl. For a lot of reasons, it was an on/off friendship. For a couple of weeks we'd be inseparable then we'd drift apart and the cycle would continue. That lasted til senior year. After graduation, we talked and promised to do better. We were going to different colleges but we'll do better. I did my part. He didn't. I tried so hard, fought so hard for our friendship. One day I had the courage to ask him "Why?" And he said "Maybe it just doesn't work." I didn't speak to him for 2 years after that. Was I in love with him? I don't know. We're still friends now, 10 years after I met him. I'm not hoping for a happy ending like in this story. We're better off as people who talk occasionally, never being that close again. Maybe we were meant to drift apart and find better friends. Your story reminded me of this. I'm glad your Bella and Edward got their happy ending.
Anonymous1511 chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful story, well written despite a couple of spelling & grammar mistakes & let's face it. No one is perfect. But I'm a bit disappointed that Bella was too forgiving. Because she wouldn't have lost 5 years of her life if Edward didn't behave so cowardly. And I wish you dedicated another chapter of the journey they took towards healing and making amends because after that sort of negligence from him I don't think they can jump in to "coupledom" that soon. I get your point about not making them suffer anymore but in this case I think one more chapter wouldn't hurt. Well, aside from that I think overall you wrote a good story, & I hope you"ll continue with your good work. Best of Luck!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
This is so sweet! Please write another one please?
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Yay! I knew you'd come Edward! Aww!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Tanya! I know she said something... Like you're not a good kisser or she tried to kiss her or something like that! I know it! Bitch!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Great story thanks for sharing this with us. Please continue to write. You have a great talent.
BoogieJo78 chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Loved it!
kirti chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
fantastic story
muffinmom chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Sweet story, thx for sharing!
ellekat08 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
This is a cute little story and I assume you are from England because some of the words are not used in the US like flat.
Reader-many chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Oh! That was great, thanks for sharring
Reader-many chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
All for the misundertanding, and great surprise
Reader-many chapter 5 . 5/23/2015