Reviews for The one that got away
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/12
I’m glad they married and have had children, with one still on the way. That’s great news. They seem very happy. I have no idea what they are thinking going to another school reunion though. Neither should’ve gone the first time. They most definitely shouldn’t go again. Those people that they went to school with are evil and so not worth their time. Edward’s reason makes a little sense, yet not with those people. Showing Bella off at the Oscars or a premiere, that makes sense.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/12
What the hell did Tanya have to gain from misleading Edward that way. She couldn’t stand either Bella or Edward. Everyone knew he was off to London for the summer two days later. That made no sense. Bella did have a valid point though. Both her and Edward were guilty of not speaking up to the other person. I don’t get that. I’ve never, ever been that way. I was raised to go after what you want. The worst you can get is a no. Is that really a reason to not do something? No. You have to try, before you can succeed. If you don’t try, you’ll never know. The not knowing is far worse than any no you receive.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 11/12
Thanks for writing!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 6 . 11/12
I thought Edward was jealous, not that HE was the one Bella was talking about letting down.
I guessed that he bought her house.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/12
How could he blame her at the end there? He’s the one that misunderstood the conversation between Angela and Bella. Made the very wrong assumption it was all about him . . . ego much? Then he doesn’t stay in contact with her. Wow, and this is her fault? Her not letting him speak at the end there either, was really immature. I hope he doesn’t give up, because she just did.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/12
I’m so glad he came. I have a feeling thatbhe bought Charlie’s house. He’s probably kept tabs on Bella as much as she’s kept them on him. I truly hope they clear the air . It seems he’s not been with anyone either. Just like Bella hasn’t. That was really cool that Emmett plays for the Kings and he’s interested in Rose.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 4 . 11/12
Of course he showed up!
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/12
Poor Edward overheard Bella's response to Angela telling her to let Eric Yorkie off the hook and he thought it was him she was talking about. A giant misunderstanding. Poor Bella. She has no idea that is what happened. I’ve definitely not read this one. The one I read had Bella being told by the witches the party was a costume party and Edward didn’t pick her up. When she got to the party, Edward had just arrived and was already in the backyard. Nobody was in costume and she came outside and she bought he was in on the prank against her. That’s not this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/12
I think I’ve read this before. I think her humiliation at that graduation party stems from a case of bad timing on Edward’s part, and an evil part on the witches in school. I’ll wait to see in the next chapter. Either way, she’s still got fondness for Edward so, I think she may have realized he wasn’t behind it? If this it even the same story?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/12
I have a feeling that Edward liked Bella just as much back then. He was most likely thinking the exact same things she did and did not want to lose her as a friend. I’m glad she’s making Rose go with he too.
albalolagutierrez chapter 7 . 11/12
️️️love it ️
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 11/12
You told us lots of backstory. I get it. It’s hard to get it all in without doing a flashback.
Of course she has to go!
Caitie chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Thank you sooooi much for finishing up this story- I don't think that I could beat it if this one wasn't done. I realize that it's really old, but I just wanted to let you know how much your writing means to me and how much I love it. Thanks!
PetitPimousse chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
I love it!
VR chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
My freshman year in HS, I met my best friend. He's a guy, I'm a girl. For a lot of reasons, it was an on/off friendship. For a couple of weeks we'd be inseparable then we'd drift apart and the cycle would continue. That lasted til senior year. After graduation, we talked and promised to do better. We were going to different colleges but we'll do better. I did my part. He didn't. I tried so hard, fought so hard for our friendship. One day I had the courage to ask him "Why?" And he said "Maybe it just doesn't work." I didn't speak to him for 2 years after that. Was I in love with him? I don't know. We're still friends now, 10 years after I met him. I'm not hoping for a happy ending like in this story. We're better off as people who talk occasionally, never being that close again. Maybe we were meant to drift apart and find better friends. Your story reminded me of this. I'm glad your Bella and Edward got their happy ending.