Reviews for Bubbling Over
gayeffie chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
NOT COMPLETE! PLEASE NOT COMPLETE!

little break from S2 angst? it seemed an age of wonder, the world I was in in this, if only for a little while. So amazingly gorgeous and full of feeling, I think I just died a bit. I always do, reading your two's stories... if this keeps up I'll have a conniption.

Love it, love them, love you guys.

x thank you for this. made my week. :D
Terriah chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
loved this! x
TrapperII chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Guh. That was fabulous! You conveyed the growing tension beautifully and then ... BAM! So good. I loved the dialogue. This fic made me realize how much end-of-series-2-canon M and M need to have a fierce, passionate argument. That would sort things out nicely between them, I think.
Chickwriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OMG. Just... yeah. This. This is what we need. This could happen. This NEEDS to happen. Love this. :)
GhostIsland chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh my GOODNESS, do I EVER love this fic! :D Best wish fulfillment EVER - a no-holds barred, honest-to-goodness conversation where M/M put all their cards on the table and then make out? :D AHH! One of my favorite moments is Mary's quiet confession about how her father didn't want to fight for her re: the entail, and Matthew sort of setting her straight about it. Just such a tender moment in the midst of everything. And then...OH MY, that making out is HOT. ;) Good Lord, with the kissing, the biting, the tree and...yeah. ;) Two phrases describe it perfectly: "She had done this and he was the most wonderful thing she'd ever seen" and "He was entranced, obsessed, under a spell by her." Fabulous writing, amazing characterization, I adore everything about this. EVERYTHING. :D Keep RPing - you' guys are so talented! :)
thatonekimgirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was AWESOME. The world needs more sudden Matthew/Mary makeouts.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2