Reviews for Flightless Dragon Wings
Aiden chapter 10 . 1/18
Hi I started reading this s yesterday and just got here and I was like OMG this is freaking amazing! I love it so much I'm hoping you can add more new riders in and plz get to the sappy stuff with arya and eragon and make it last I've Been wanting to see it since I've read the series and the vet read it 9 times all the books in a row. That's how much I love the series. But again I absolutly LOVE where this is headed. I absolutely love... Srry I repeat myself but this is everything I'd hope for in book 5. This is the best fan fic I've read yet. My only other request is that you post REALLY soon I need my book 5 fix plzzzzzzzzz. Anyways the only thing I didn't like was when we heard the aviella was stronger than eragon I don't think many people did like that seeing as he is all of us's hero. Oh my other request is you get back to how eragon couldn't sense/hear the other eldünari but that's it so love this story plz with eragon and arya and post soon byziessssssss. P.S you are an amazing writer so amazing I just loooovvvevee this never give up your dreams and you could have a real career as a writer I'm honest you should try sometime if just to experiment. P.S.S if you reply to me ,and plz do, call me aidenboerger.
schaefer5401 chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
So now the riders r: a human, an elf, a human/elf(eragon), a changling, and a dwarf, so eragon has 2 students, but the changling could actualy teach him, will she help train the dwarf?
schaefer5401 chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
This is neat, all the details, i think u r doing a good job or picking up were the books left off, i hope u continue to make great chapters!
Destructionofyou chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
do
your
episode
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
When is the next one coming out?
Felicia chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
more, now, i need more. is she going to meet angela, someone else, what is happening?
Felicia chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I have a review for the whole thing, one is that I love the whole thing and you should consider this for a living (if thats your sort of thing) and could you add more chapters? my third time reading this. love it!
Dancergirl3377 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I don't know if you're still doing this story but I thought I should tell you that this story I one of the most creative ones I've ever read and I'm impressed in the way you've made the characters your own but still managed for them to stay in character. So THANKS!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Awesome! They should really let you publish this as a fifth book.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
What was it names?
aryaisawesum chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Can yo maybe put an extra rider soon
galeandkatniss chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
This is totally awesome! PLEASE KEEP WRITING OR ELSE I SHALL OFFICIALLY BE READY TO DIE! Hurry update quick. And keep writing!
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Well, good this is. I'll be frank; I want in. I just finished the Inheritence series and I just started searching for Eragon fics tonight. Please PM me if you would allow me to join next chap or the chap after that-you can decline, it's ok. Anyway, I like this fic. It has earned itself a place with my favourites! (Not an easy accomplishment.) I AM A FAN OF MURTAGH AND NASUADA! Remeber Galbatorix's illusion of her and Murtagh?
Geon chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
And I think this should be the cover

imgres?start82&hlen&clientfirefox-a&hs9Bj&saX& :en-US:official&biw1280&bih588&addh36&tbmisch&prmdimvns&tbnid4xsFTIpp58SK-M:& art/Sun-and-Moon-164645152&docid1tH-T0pF9eyWNM& download/164645152/Sun_and_Moon_by_PatrickSchappe_ &w560&h287&eiVd1kUOnlKZP02wXZpYHgDA&zoom1&iactrc&dur321&sig104789487891023203998&page4&tbnh88&tbnw172&ndsp28&ved1t:429,r:22,s:82,i:75&tx69&ty80

Sorry wouldn't let me post the picture

P.S. New so I have no idea how to post more than once on a chapter
Geon chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
When r u updating? This is pretty much my favorite fanfic. yet.