Reviews for regrets collect
mojor chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I just love this. So fantastic. Thanks for writing.
Marie chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
It was a very good story, but I just felt that the ending came to soon... I didn't feel like the story had closure. I wanted to continue reading...
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You could write more, you know. It's always pleasant to mix or read U(for the moment)ST with good writing and good characters.
leuska chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Loved this fic so much! a little promise into the future for rick to feel more secure, though the last line didnt sound completely hopeful, still, i loved it. very well done!
Leana chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I wish you'd continue that story. I like the way you write the characters.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love a good story where I can hear their voices in my head as I read the words on my screen. I could with your story :) And after Stana's recent teases about Castle and Kate having their way with eachother (and making babies, LOL), I so want to see a makeout scene! So thank you.
muppet47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I know I've read this before. It must have been on LJ? I hope I commented there, but I'm kind of afraid I didn't. You've done a really excellent Kate here, a really canon Kate. I was thinking last night that a lot of times in fanfic (I'm totally guilty of writing her this way) she is more opened, softer, and I don't think that's bad, sometimes that's what we want to see - but last night she was so...alone, self-destructive in her determined independence, and I think you've captured that here. I really enjoyed it.:)
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
oh.

this was difficult and beautiful. how do you do that? be both agonizing and so very *on*. this is the Kate who goes to therapy. not the smiling Kate. and while I loooove smiling Kate, I feel like this is the real Kate, the one who went to LA after Royce's killer, the one who can't drop her mother's case, the one who hid out for three months after she was shot. and that's the Kate you've got here, somehow, captured in this moment, which gave us something but also took something away.

innocence maybe. or all those wonderful smiles, gone.

sigh. I love this.
uwprincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Yes! This is more like it! Thank you so much for adding something that rules!
glitziana chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Nooooooo. This is the beginning of a remarkable story. You can't stop now!
Wondering chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Was this story perhaps named for the lyrics of the beautiful song "Shake it Out" by Florence the Machine? If so... I like it more :)
lacy curtains chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I wanted to share the sentences that I really loved, until I realized I'd just be copying most of your story here. Kate's reaction to RC is just what it should be, if this were real life. The dialogue is spot on and so is the action, if this were to happen organically, as we hope it will.

Since I love all of this, I will just point out my favorite bit.

Where she asks him to stop, and he does, sweetly. Then, she asks him how hard it was to stop. EVERY OTHER WRITER, would have had her gloat about her power over him, about how whipped he was. But you keep them equals. So well written, and so greatly appreciated. And so rare. I love your comparison of RC's eyes to the cold part of the ocean. (Shivers!) In a good way. Thanks for writing this.
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I neeeeed more
KBtheMD chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I was *so* happy to see a story of yours in my inbox. Great perspective on Kate's feelings/thoughts. I liked her therapist's analysis of it all as well- he sums it up perfectly. And the scene in the booth was sexy and completely believable. Hope that this isn't a one-shot... Thanks for an awesome read.. -KB
goldiejefferson chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow...great start...will there be more? (she says hopefully!)