Reviews for Trecera's Knight
RIP STORY IT WAS A GREAT RUN HOPE YOU COME BACK
are you done with this story or updating this because this is a really good story man
make more
Grim432 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I hope this continues this is good
Randomperson chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I'm still waiting for the next one please update.
bleach142 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I really like it please make more I'm loving it a lot.
Ven1990 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
*Grin*

YAAAAAYYY! can't wait for the rest Mark! TK kicked ass before now it's surpassed itself!
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Okay, so I've already assumed, correct me if I'm wrong, that the main character is modeled after you? As well as his beliefs and morals? The whole 'war against the Gods' reminds me of Clash of the Titans.

Also, I can understand your hate for the so called 'justice' of this world. I personally believe in hand for a hand, eye for an eye, though I will always be the one returning the gesture, never starting it.

Besides some spelling errors that can be easily remedied with a quick edit, and some paragraphs that could use a space between them, I like this story and see little fault with it. I hope to see you update this soon.
darkmachines chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Very nice, keep up the great work. As for the prank on who they should do is Nnoitra or Yammy. Also hope can give the Privaron Espada and Rudobon, some time in the story and hope Mark also befriend both Ggio and Findor later.
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Wow Mark seems a lot more like a gentleman in this remake which is good.
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is a very interesting start of a story that for sure.
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Yay it's back!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I hope your continuing this, even though this is the first chapter, it's already awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!